Harry potter I-Books Enhanced edition (1-7)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on November 14, 2015 by siddharths55in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Harry potter I-Books Enhanced edition (1-7) (Size: 13.97 MB)
 4. Harry Potter y el caliz de fuego [EPUB][ES].epub3.34 MB
 5. Harry Potter y la Orden del Fenix [EPUB][ES].epub2.75 MB
 7. Harry Potter y las Reliquias de la Muerte [EPUB][ES].epub2.06 MB
 3. Harry Potter y el prisionero de Azkaban [EPUB][ES].epub1.72 MB
 2. Harry Potter y la camara secreta [EPUB][ES].epub1.44 MB
 6. Harry Potter y el misterio del principe [EPUB][ES].epub1.34 MB
 1. Harry Potter y la piedra filosofal [EPUB][ES].epub1.31 MB

Description

About the Book :

Harry Potter is a series of seven urban fantasy novels written by British author J. K. Rowling. The series chronicles the life of a young wizard, Harry Potter, the titular character, and his friends Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, all of whom are students at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The main story arc concerns Harry's struggle to kill the Dark wizard Lord Voldemort, who aims to become immortal, overthrow the government of wizarding Britain, subjugate non-magical people, and destroy all those who stand in his way.
Since the release of the first novel, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, on 30 June 1997, the books have gained immense popularity, critical acclaim and commercial success worldwide. They attracted a wide adult audience, and have remained one of the preeminent cornerstones of young adult literature. The series has also had some share of criticism, including concern about the increasingly dark tone as the series progressed, as well as the often gruesome and graphic violence depicted in the series. As of May 2015, the books have sold more than 450 million copies worldwide, making the series the best-selling book series in history, and have been translated into 73 languages.The last four books consecutively set records as the fastest-selling books in history, with the final installment selling roughly 11 million copies in the United States within the first 24 hours of its release.

About I-Books :

CUPERTINO, California and LONDON — 8 October, 2015 — Apple® today announced that enhanced editions of all seven books in J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter series are now available exclusively on the iBooks Store℠ for readers around the world to enjoy on their iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch® and Mac®. Customers can download individual books featuring full original text, interactive animations and elaborate artwork bringing these beloved stories to life in a unique way. Harry Potter fans will also find annotations throughout their literary journey, written by the author herself.

“I’m thrilled to see the Harry Potter books so beautifully realised on iBooks for the digital world; the artwork and animations in these enhanced editions bring the stories alive in a delightful new way,” said J.K. Rowling.

“Harry Potter fans are going to love how their favourite stories come to life,” said Tim Cook, Apple’s CEO. “J.K. Rowling’s legendary series is perfect for enjoying on your iPad or iPhone and we’re thrilled to offer them exclusively on the iBooks Store.”

Until now, the Harry Potter digital books have only been available for readers to purchase through the Pottermore Shop. Starting today, iBooks® users can experience the books with all new exclusive custom covers for each title, and typography including the custom Harry Potter typefaces and new section headers and drop caps.

The iBooks Store is available in 51 countries and offers dozens of categories including cookbooks, history books, biographies, picture books and children’s books, with free books available in 155 countries

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
13.97 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Harry potter I-Books Enhanced edition (1-7)