Harry and the Hendersons DVDRip AC3 XViD-KiNGDOM

seeders: 20
leechers: 11
Added on August 15, 2010 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pHDRiPDVDDVDRip

Harry and the Hendersons DVDRip AC3 XViD-KiNGDOM (Size: 1.38 GB)
 HH.nfo9.26 KB
 Harry And The Hendersons.avi1.37 GB
 NW RG.nfo12.96 KB
 NW RG.txt127 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes
 bsbt.nfo5.75 KB
 sample.avi10.17 MB

Description

Release Title Harry and the Hendersons DVDRip AC3 XViD-KiNGDOM (Kingdom-Release)Storyline Returning from a hunting trip in the forest, the Henderson family's car hits an animal in the road. At first they fear it was a man, but when they examine the "body" they find it's a "bigfoot". They think it's dead so they decide to take it home (there could be some money in this..). As you guessed, "it" isn't dead. Far from being the ferocious monster they fear "Harry" to be, he's a friendly giant. In their attempts to keep Harry a secret, the Henderson's have to hide him from the authorities and a man, who has made it his goal in life, to catch a "bigfoot"CastJohn Lithgow	... George HendersonMelinda Dillon	... Nancy HendersonMargaret Langrick	... Sarah HendersonJoshua Rudoy	... Ernie HendersonKevin Peter Hall	... HarryLainie Kazan	... Irene MoffatDon Ameche	... Dr. Wallace WrightwoodM. Emmet Walsh	... George Henderson Sr.Bill Ontiverous	... Sgt. ManciniDavid Richardt	... Dirty Harry OfficerJacqueline Moscou	... DMV ClerkLaura Kenny	... 'Mouse' WomanRichard Arnold	... 'Mouse' SpouseSean Morgan	... Jerry SevilleNick Flynn	... StuartGenre Family | ComedyLanguage EnglishTotal Size 1.37 GBSource Retail DVD9 Encoder MiMiCVideo SpecsContainer: AVI(.avi)Video Codec Type: XVIDVideo Codec name: XViD ISO MPEG-4Avg. Bitrate: 1313 KbpsEncoding: 2 PassResolution: 720 x 384Quality Factor (QF): 0.198Frame Rate: 23.976 FpsAudio SpecsAudio Codec: AC3Bitrate: 448 KbpsSample Rate: 48.0 KHzChannel Count: 6IMDBhxxp://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093148/NOTE: Glad to see ya back around KB. Cant wait for ya to get back in action. Continuing the legacy of great quality, KiNGDOM releases... TAKE IT or LEAVE IT. I am looking for some new sources cams,direct audio,dvd or vhs screeners, Dedicated Servers, TV Cappers, syncers or anything else you can provide Contact us @ kingdom@hush.ai Greets: KingBen, tiato, DiNGiE - All of Kingdom & UKB, STG, IMAGiNE, The GRiM, KK, paulx1, HDLiTE, Ho's, QC and all else I Respect, you know who yall are R.I.P. SecretMyth. 

Screens:

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.38 GB
seeders:20
leechers:11
Harry and the Hendersons DVDRip AC3 XViD-KiNGDOM

Trailer

All Comments

thank you
Excellent copy! Thanks
good
Cheers for that. Last time I seen this movie was on VHS back in the day.
aaa++++
A/V 10/10, torrent is virus free, works fine on PS3
great movie thanks uploader