Hard Style Abs Hit Hard. Lift Heavy. Look the Part

seeders: 43
leechers: 10
Added on February 20, 2013 by LotharKingin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Hard Style Abs Hit Hard. Lift Heavy. Look the Part (Size: 15.54 MB)
 tracked_by_h33t_com.txt185 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from extratorrent.com.txt339 bytes
 Hard Style Abs Hit Hard. Lift Heavy. Look the Part.tgz15.54 MB

Description

Hard Style Abs: Hit Hard. Lift Heavy. Look the Part
Pavel Tsatsouline,
ISBN: 0938045857 | 2012 | EPUB | 227 pages | 15 MB

How to Develop the Ultimate in Wrought-Iron Muscle, Mid-Section Body Armor and Core Generation of Explosive PowerThe sole goal of Hardstyle Abs is to achieve an extraordinarily strong mid-section. But not simply to swivel heads with your rippling six-pack. For, according to Pavel, your abs should be simultaneously weapon, armor and force generator. The six-pack is just a side effect of the coiled power with which you now operate. Hardstyle Abs will give you impenetrable body armor--to withstand a direct hit of the greatest magnitude. Hardstyle Abs will give you the generative force to retaliate with a devastating backlash. And Hardstyle Abs will help you lift more weight than ever before--more safely. After years of dedicated research and experimentation, Pavel has identified three killer drills, as all you need to achieve this level of mid-section mastery. Follow Pavel&x27;s battle plan to the T and the results are guaranteed--noticeable within weeks, extraordinary within months. Pavel provides the laser focus. You? Simply obey the commands. The highlights of Pavel&x27;s HardStyle Abs program:
Why high reps have failed you--and the secret sauce that will have your abs tuned for heavy action all day long and at a moment&x27;s notice.
Hardstyle breathing--for explosive power and a bullet-proof waist.
The Hardstyle Sit-up--to generate an unbelievable contraction for superior results.
Internal Isometrics--the lost secret behind the old-time physical culturalists&x27; exceptional abdominal strength and development.
The Hardstyle Hanging Leg Raise--the final weapon you must master to channel the power of your every muscle into one devastating surge.
My good friend Pavel is the functionally strongest pound for pound man I have ever measured and studied. This validates his approaches--they are not polluted by current trend, political correctness, financial gain or ego. Listen to his wisdom and you will be stronger and wiser. I did, and I am.--Professor Stuart McGill, author of Ultimate Back Fitness and Performance

Just extract the rar archive and enjoy it...

Update Seeds and Leechers Stats ALways to See Correct Seed Count

Please use WINRAR or 7zip to EXTRACT FILES. Thank You . If WINRAR or 7zip not works for those having problems unpacking, try this --> http://legroom.net/scripts/download.php?file=uniextract161

CHECK MY PROFILE AND FEEL FREE TO DOWNLOAD MORE WINDOWS SOFTWARE, THEMES, LATEST MAGAZINES, EBOOKS AND MUCH MORE STUFF FROM THIS ACCOUNT

DOWNLOAD AND SEED FOR OTHERS JUST LIKE YOU :)

!! PLEASE SEED !! PLEASE SEED !! PLEASE SEED !!

THAT IS WHAT I ONLY NEED FROM YOU to KEEP THIS TORRENT LIVE. THANK YOU!!!

If You Like This Torrent Please Support the Authors. Please Just Buy It. Thanx

PS : If You got an error while extracting while others are working try diferent directory path in your PC. Somtimes if you got a long directory path while extracting it will giv you an error. To solve this issue , as an example just paste the tgz file in C drive and extract (just inside the C drive not with in any other folder). Hope your Understand

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
15.54 MB
seeders:43
leechers:10