Hard Knocks S09E03 Atlanta Falcons HDTV [KNIX]

seeders: 1231
leechers: 153
Added on August 20, 2014 by Knixsonin TV
Torrent verified.

Hard Knocks S09E03 Atlanta Falcons HDTV [KNIX] (Size: 1.41 GB)
 Hard Knocks S09E03 Atlanta Falcons HDTV [KNIX].mp41.41 GB

Description

About

"We are thrilled that the ninth edition of the Hard Knocks series will spotlight the Atlanta Falcons," says Ken Hershman, president of HBO Sports. "It's exciting to feature a team, a franchise and a city for the first time on Hard Knocks. We are grateful to Coach Mike Smith and the entire organization for agreeing to participate and look forward to what we expect to be one of the most exciting seasons in Hard Knocks history. The series has become one of the few summertime programs that is truly appointment TV and we can't wait for the premiere on August 5."

Video

Format : MPEG-4 at 3 573 Kbps
Length : 1.36 GiB for 54mn 27s 183ms

Video #0 : AVC at 3 248 Kbps
Aspect : 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 60.000 fps

Audio #0 : AAC at 317 Kbps
Infos : 2 channels, 48.0 KHz
Language : en

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.41 GB
seeders:1231
leechers:153
Hard Knocks S09E03 Atlanta Falcons HDTV [KNIX]

Screenshots

Hard Knocks S09E03 Atlanta Falcons HDTV [KNIX] screenshot

All Comments

It plays perfect for me on VLC, WMP, and Pot video player, also quicktime, stop bitching and update your old ass shit
its been downloaded 6000 times and 10 people say it dont work i dont know what to tell ya .....update your codecs or get a new system it works perfect on every player i have tried.
just funny it works perfect on any player i try and you say it dont....Im just saying.
It is pretty stuttery, even with using VLC.
I appreciate the effort and I'm thankful for the upload but I'm just gonna wait for a different upload instead of "updating my codecs" or "trying a different player". If everyone is having the same problems, maybe it's time the uploader updates their stuff, not the other way around.
not everyone is having the issue about 10 people out of thousands are complaining
Honest to Gawd the only thing that plays this shit is Windows Media Player, no NOT CLASSIC...REGULAR ass WMP..

I'm cracking up after using 5 different players that crappedout on this encode, then being like eff-it, and WMP played that shit like whuuuut^^...Its hilarious really...
dont download it then and peace out
CCCP Codec Pack... Get the the program NewBie scumbag Anon fucks LOL Bite Me... WHO DEY!!