Hans Zimmer - Inception (Dolby Headphone) [FLAC]

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on April 8, 2015 by ADHDerbyin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Hans Zimmer - Inception (Dolby Headphone) [FLAC] (Size: 161.95 MB)
 06. Mombasa.flac28.38 MB
 04. Old Souls.flac26.14 MB
 08. Dream Within A Dream.flac26.04 MB
 10. Time.flac17.42 MB
 03. Radical Notion.flac13.83 MB
 02. Dream Is Collapsing.flac12.36 MB
 09. Paradox.flac11.38 MB
 05. 528491.flac10.61 MB
 07. One Simple Idea.flac9.58 MB
 01. We Built Our Own World.flac5.87 MB
 Cover.jpg360.67 KB
 _Readme.txt2.45 KB

Description

Hans Zimmer - Inception (Dolby Headphone) [FLAC]

I'm a big surround music fan and made this album so I can listen it in surround through headphones on a portable player. Dolby Headphone, sometimes referred to as Mobile Surround, is a technology which creates a virtual surround sound environment in real-time using any set of two channel stereo headphones. The sources are all surround versions of the tracks ripped from the 2nd disc of the 2 disc Blu-ray release.

Genres: Classical, Stage & Screen
Styles: Score, Contemporary
Labels: Reprise Records, WaterTower Music
Release Date: Dec 07, 2010
Source: Blu-ray 48/24 5.1 DTS-HD MA *
Resampler: Adobe Audition
Sample rate: 44100 Hz
Bits per sample: 16
Codec: FLAC

Inception: Music from the Motion Picture is the soundtrack to the 2010 film of the same name directed by Christopher Nolan. Hans Zimmer scored the film, marking his third collaboration with Nolan following Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.

According to Zimmer, it is "a very electronic score". Nolan asked Zimmer to compose and finish the score as he was shooting the film. The composer said, "He wanted to unleash my imagination in the best possible way". For inspiration, Zimmer read Gödel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal Golden Braid by Douglas Hofstadter because it combined "the idea of playfulness in mathematics and playfulness in music". While writing the screenplay, Nolan wrote in Édith Piaf's "Non, je ne regrette rien" but almost took it out when he cast Marion Cotillard, who had just completed an Oscar-winning turn as Piaf in the 2007 film La Vie en rose. Zimmer convinced Nolan to keep it in the film and also integrated elements of the song into his score; in particular, the film's iconic brass instrument fanfare resembles a slowed-down version of the song's instrumentation. The soundtrack was nominated for several awards, including an Academy Award, a Golden Globe, a Grammy and a BAFTA.

* I couldn't find a remux or a 1:1 copy of the Blu-ray. This release is created from FLACs (48/24 5.1, ripped from the Blu-ray) that I found on the web.
Normally I don't do this and rip it myself, preferably from the original source, to ensure the best quality possible.

Tracklist:

01. We Built Our Own World (1:58)
02. Dream Is Collapsing (2:26)
03. Radical Notion (3:45)
04. Old Souls (7:46)
05. 528491 (2:26)
06. Mombasa (4:51)
07. One Simple Idea (2:30)
08. Dream Within A Dream (5:06)
09. Paradox (3:27)
10. Time (4:38)

Cheers,