Hands Off! - 2.1.1 [Intel/K]

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on January 11, 2014 by BS0Din Applications > Mac
Torrent verified.

Hands Off! - 2.1.1 [Intel/K] (Size: 5.55 MB)
 Hands Off! v2.1.1.dmg5.27 MB
 2.1.1 Medication.zip292.21 KB

Description

Name: Hands Off!
Version: - 2.1.1

Mac Platform: Intel
Includes: K

OS version: 10.6.8 or higher

Link for more information: http://www.oneperiodic.com/products/handsoff/

Hands Off! is an application to monitor and control the access of applications to your network and disks. Being able to monitor the normally unnoticeable activities enables you to make informed decisions regarding the transfer of your private information, hence avoiding confidential information leakage.

When connected to the Internet, applications can send any information stored on your computer to whoever they want without you ever knowing. Using Hands Off!, you can monitor and control Internet connections from all applications as to expose hidden connections and prevent them from sending data or phoning home without your consent.

Applications present on your computer can freely read, store or erase information on your computer without your knowledge. Using Hands Off!, you can monitor and control disk access from all applications as to prevent them from obtaining confidential information, erasing your data or storing cookies.

Whats new:

Enabled up to OS X 10.9.1
Fixed an issue with Until Quit rules on OS X 10.9
Signed kernel extension

Install:

Follow the instructions in the 'drop down' window on the 'patcher'.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.55 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0
Hands Off! - 2.1.1 [Intel/K]

All Comments

This version isn't fully compatible with OS X 10.9.2 .. you can only run HandsOff! v2.1.1 in Beta mode -- a warning comes up when you try to install.

HandsOff! v2.1.2 is fully compatible (tested/verified) with Mavs 10.9.2. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a K or patch or anything for it yet.
It seems to be working on 10.9.2.
..come again?
So how do I know if this program is working properly or is properly "registered" without having to worry that it will give me a trial has expired warning or something.
Because it still has the Register button in the Application menu even after entering the registration information that was given??? Little confused about that
From the 'Hands Off!' drop-down menu at the top-left of the screen, select 'Preferences' … under the 'General' tab, at the bottom, it says: "Registered to: xxxxx" (replacing the 'xxxxx' with whoever it's registered to).

That should give you some insight as to whether or not you're running a fully licensed/registered version of Hands Off.
nice.. ty for sharing.
As you already know, I'm a little snitch guy but you're welcome!
I prefer LS > Hands Off myself too. But when I couldn't find a reliable serial or K and I was considering just purchasing a copy, I stumbled upon Hands Off and found it to be a suitable alternative. Thanks again for the update.