Halo Spartan Assault RePack by SEYTER

seeders: 75
leechers: 1
Added on April 4, 2014 by Batteriesin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Halo Spartan Assault RePack by SEYTER (Size: 699.04 MB)
 dxwebsetup.exe285.34 KB
 game-3.bin458.95 MB
 game-2.bin235.84 MB
 setup.exe3.18 MB
 game-1.bin803.68 KB
 info.txt980 bytes
 autorun.inf96 bytes

Description

Released: 2014
Genre : Arcade, 3D, Isometric, Action
Developer : Vanguard Games
Publisher : Microsoft ® Studios
Platform: PC
Publication Type : RePack
Language: Russian | English
Language: English
Tablet: enclosing (CODEX)

" SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS :
Operating System : Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
Processor : Intel Core i3@2.8 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4@3.2 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
Video Card : AMD Radeon 4800 series / Nvidia GTS 250
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Free space on hard drive: 3 GB

" FEATURES :
Halo: Spartan Assault is a vertical shooter , events which occur between the "Halo 3" and "Halo 4 ." Develop career , participate in more than 30 campaigns , use your favorite weapons, vehicles and armor capabilities of the universe Halo. Unite on Xbox Live with friends and fight against hordes of mutants Flood in an entirely new cooperative mode online . Earn achievements , weekly pass assault operations , and fight for the first places on the leaderboard .

Epic campaign , comprising 30 full levels of dynamism . Events taking place in the new storyline - to the main story of Halo 4 .
- Use your favorite weapons, vehicles and armor properties of Halo! - Modify your Spartan and create the perfect warrior !
- Perform weekly tasks to obtain GS , and fight for the best position on the leaderboard .
- The game supports keyboard / mouse , gamepad Xbox USB and virtual touch joystick.

• Do not cut | Do not recoded
• Game archives are not touched
• Game Version - v.0.0.0.2
• Installation time - 3 minutes (depending on PC)
• RePack by SEYTER

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
699.04 MB
seeders:75
leechers:1
Halo Spartan Assault RePack by SEYTER

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks very much for sharing, and thanks Seyter for a great repack!
Been waiting for this release. Thanks a lot!
its not working on win 7 . . . nothing happen when i click on exe . . .i have directx 10 on my pc
It does not matter if the installer is in russian or english just go to steam_api.ini and change russian to english if in english just leave it.
Good torrent, decent game.
Thanks, I finished it without any problem or bug. Good game but extremely short (About 5 minutes/mission for 30 missions...)
To all the game works in windows 7 and 8 and 8.1 directx 10 required to make it work
It does not matter if the installer is in russian or english just go to steam_api.ini and change russian to english