Halo Nightfall.S01.E01.720p.WEBRiP.x264_TTL

seeders: 211
leechers: 39
Added on November 19, 2014 by coniredin TV
Torrent verified.

Halo Nightfall.S01.E01.720p.WEBRiP.x264_TTL (Size: 1.06 GB)
 Halo Nightfall.S01.E01.720p.WEBRiP.x264_TTL.mkv1.03 GB
 Halo Nightfall.S01.E01.720p.WEBRiP.x264-SAMPLE_TTL.mkv35.05 MB
 Halo Nightfall.S01.E01.720p.WEBRiP.x264_TTL.txt2.26 KB

Description

Grab the sample and check it out.

If you like it then go for it.

Enjoy and please share.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.06 GB
seeders:211
leechers:39
Halo Nightfall.S01.E01.720p.WEBRiP.x264_TTL

All Comments

Wow what a great new "tv" serie then again, could you expect less from Director/producer Ridley Scott?
Can you give more details about the video in description in the future please
It is in the text file, which is more than the groups provide.
No difficulty watching it on a core i7 with vlc media player.
Not perfect (end titles really glitchy), but do-able, and certainly better than anything else out there. People ought to quit their bitchin' unless they have something better to offer! Thanks, conired!
Not much better than the other versions out there, just much bigger.
UPDATE: I just got around to watching this and I stopped right away. I got this from another website and just added chapters before posting here. I have no idea why it is encoded at 25.00FPS. I just got done re-encoding my copy at 29.97FPS and it seems to help with the jittery effect a little bit but it is still noticeable. IMHO this should not be classified in any way as a 720p.HDYV file. I am going to wait and hope there is a WEB-DL in much better shape than this file or even my re-encode before I will watch it. If the rest of the series looks like this I for one will not watch such a poorly encoded show. SORRY for wasting everyone's time but I posted it as soon as it became available and I had no time to watch before posting the file. I will have to watch E02 before I will waste everyone's time including my own again. Once again sorry about the quality without some kind of warning about said quality.