Halloween Tricks & Treats (1st Ed.) (PDF) (2009) [-PUNISHER-] {***KAT-O-WEEN***}

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on October 31, 2015 by -PUNISHER-in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Halloween Tricks & Treats (1st Ed.) (PDF) (2009) [-PUNISHER-] {***KAT-O-WEEN***} (Size: 42.74 MB)
 Halloween Tricks & Treats [-PUNISHER-].pdf42.74 MB

Description

I.N.F.O.R.M.A.T.I.O.N

Title : Halloween Tricks and Treats
Publisher : Wiley, 2009
Language : English
Edition : First Edition
Year : 2009
Page : 192
Size : 43 MB
Format : PDF
ISBN-10: 0470522232
ISBN-13: 9780470522233

D.E.S.C.R.I.P.T.I.O.N

Cool ideas for a personalizing any Halloween party
From spooky to whimsical and everything in between, Halloween Tricks and Treats is a treasure-trove of neat ideas and helpful how-tos for adding a personal touch to your Halloween parties and celebrations. You'll get instructions for throwing Halloween parties that are festive for the whole family and learn how to make Halloween decorations that will transform your home into the spookiest place on the block. Plus, you'll get tasty recipes for Halloween treats, easy-to-follow craft projects, and step-by-step instructions for making handmade Halloween costumes that are clever, creative, and fun. Geared toward families and jam-packed with great ideas, you'll get

Halloween party ideas and kitchen-tested recipes
Instructions for making handmade Halloween decorations and holiday crafts
Halloween costume patterns and ideas for kids' games
Halloween Tricks and Treats shows you how to have imaginative Halloween celebrations that are achievable for any level of crafting ability.

Please Seed This As Long As Possible So Others Can Enjoy It Too!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
42.74 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Halloween Tricks & Treats (1st Ed.) (PDF) (2009) [-PUNISHER-] {***KAT-O-WEEN***}

All Comments

Downloaded from the torrent hash.

Might be helpful next year.
Thank you very much!