Half-Life 2: FakeFactory Cinematic Mod Ultimate Full [Rus/Eng] (RePack/Mod/12.21) - Cliff99

seeders: 9
leechers: 3
Added on February 3, 2013 by Twitch4Codein Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Half-Life 2: FakeFactory Cinematic Mod Ultimate Full [Rus/Eng] (RePack/Mod/12.21) - Cliff99 (Size: 12.32 GB)
 bigdata.bin9.94 GB
 setup-1.bin1.86 GB
 setup-2.bin437.48 MB
 update.bin91.08 MB
 LowData.bin8.79 MB
 setup.exe1.12 MB
 Readme.txt9.36 KB

Description

Sample: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8-SgogGfk4Original Game: Half-Life 2Release date of the original game: November 16, 2004Release date: December 2012 (v.12.21) / October 4, 2005 (v.1.0)Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 1st Person / ModsWebsite: CinematicMod.ComDeveloper: FAKEFACTORY (Juergen Vierheilig)Publisher: CinematicMod.ComRelease: Cliff99Language: English, RussianSound language: Russian, EnglishVersion: 12.21Publication Type: RePack (Game + Mod)System requirements:operating systemWindows XP / Vista / Win7 x86/x64configurationCPU Core Dual 2.0 GHz, RAM 4 Gb, VRAM 512 Mb, HDD 55 GbRecommendation OS: x64Description:Cinematic Mod - a wonderful way to remember a great first-person shooter Half-Life 2. Modification which improves the graphics.Coma, the creators of this modification added game music, changed the texture, slightly expanded sets and added new models.In combination with excellent facial animation system from Valve, the characters look quite alive.Given the possibility of an optional choice of models and effects, each individual will be able to customize the game, to taste.With the release of Half-Life 2 and the two episodes enabled modification FakeFactory Cinematic. It's very, very nice.Features repack:• Presence of Half-Life 2, Half-life 2: Episode One, Half-Life 2: Episode Two, MINERVA: Metastasis• Present models Alix of 4, 7, 8, 9, and 10 versions• Present models nude Alyx Vance• Includes 2 types of Russian voice: Valve & BUKA + Original English Valve• Fixed Valve RUS voice (fixed deeppurple1968).• Binares recompiled the latest version of VisualStudio 2010• Redesigned the configurator (now you can include parameters of VALVE)• Added the reflection in the visor HEV suit in the style of BF3 (optional)• On the coast, returned to the night• Added anamorphic glow (optional)• Added new HD models• Fixed various bugs and errorsAuthor repack: Cliff99Installation and Startup:1. Run the file "Setup.exe"2. Follow the installation wizard to install the game. Russian installation, English game.3. Upon completion of a successful installation, select HD models (the main characters, the townspeople) with character pimper4. Run of the shortcuts in the Start menu and on the desktop.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
12.32 GB
seeders:9
leechers:3
Half-Life 2: FakeFactory Cinematic Mod Ultimate Full [Rus/Eng] (RePack/Mod/12.21) - Cliff99

All Comments

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE GAME
is great, thanks.
Installs so slowly and whe whole installer is in russian - so I can't customize the game. I hope the game is at least in english.
i installed it and every thing looks good, but at the part before you meet barney, it shuts down and gives a message that hl.exe has stopped working. this happens with all the 3 games at any moment. i have the latest update of Dx11 and my PC is good enough to run on highest settings. does anyone know how to fix this? other then that it looks really good
2013-03-29 19:59