Hacking Secrets Exposed - A Beginner's Guide[WildTurkey00][EPUB][2015]-UBTRG

seeders: 54
leechers: 5
Added on January 11, 2015 by WildTurkey00in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Hacking Secrets Exposed - A Beginner's Guide[WildTurkey00][EPUB][2015]-UBTRG (Size: 3.49 MB)
 Hacking Secrets Exposed - A Beginner's Guide - January 1 2015.pdf3.49 MB
 read me.txt636 bytes

Description

Format: PDF/
Genre: Hacking/tutorial
Published: 2015

AS USUAL IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE OPENING UP MY EBOOK FILES USE CALIBRE, IT IS FREE, AND OPENS ANY FORMAT... IF YOU CANT OPEN IT WITH CALBIRE, IT WILL CONVERT THE EBOOK TO WHATEVER FORMAT YOU WANT (example: EPUBtoPDF, PDFtoMOBI....ect) ALSO, i DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO OPEN/CHECK EVERY FILE THAT i DOWNLOAD, IF IT IS TAGGED AS SOMEONE ELSES PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN DELETE IT....I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I HAVE TO WORK TWO SHITTY JOBS AND DO SCHOOL/HOMEWORK AND DONT HAVE THE TIME TO DO SO. FINAL NOTE: IF THE TORRENT WILL NOT DOWNLOAD OR FULLY DOWNLOAD PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN FIX THE PROBLEM. THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

Book Description:Want to learn hacking... But don't know where to start? If so, this book is specially designed for you. Hacking Secrets Exposed is an easy-to-follow, complete course on ethical hacking that takes readers right from the basics to some of the highly advanced concepts. The book starts with basic concepts like footprinting, scanning, network reconnaissance, OS fingerprinting etc. and advances to higher level concepts like password cracking, Windows hacking, network sniffing, wireless hacking, steganography, DoS, XSS, SQL injection, buffer overflow, session hijacking, email hacking and much more.
The following are some of the highlighting features of the book:

Learn Hacking from the Basics, Extremely Easy to Follow, No Prior Knowledge of Hacking is Required, Get Latest Hacking Techniques and Practical Examples.
So, if you are a beginner with a little or no prior background of hacking but looking to take off, Hacking Secrets Exposed is for you! We promise that you will never be disappointed by opting for this book.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.49 MB
seeders:54
leechers:5
Hacking Secrets Exposed - A Beginner's Guide[WildTurkey00][EPUB][2015]-UBTRG