Haarrison's Priciples of Internal Medicine Original DVD with e-Chapters, Videos & Animations & Image Library 18E (2011) [ISO] [UnitedVRG]

seeders: 11
leechers: 3
Added on September 11, 2014 by koudiaiin Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Haarrison's Priciples of Internal Medicine Original DVD with e-Chapters, Videos & Animations & Image Library 18E (2011) [ISO] [UnitedVRG] (Size: 3.19 GB)
 Haarrison's Priciples of Internal Medicine Original DVD with e-Chapters, Videos &...3.19 GB

Description

Haarrison's Priciples of Internal Medicine Original DVD with e-Chapters, Videos & Animations & Image Library, 18E

by Dan Longo (Author), Anthony Fauci (Author), Dennis Kasper (Author), Stephen Hauser (Author), J. Jameson (Author), Joseph Loscalzo (Author)

Original DVD with e-Chapters, Videos & Animations & Image Library

The Harrison’s Multi-Media DVD— Better Than Ever!
The Harrison’s DVD has been expanded to include an extensive video demonstration of the neurological physical examination, and video tutorials on how to perform essential clinical procedures, including:

Thoracentesis
Abdominal Paracentesis
Endotracheal Intubation
Central Venous Catheter Placement

57 additional chapters and more than 2,000 images make the companion DVD an essential part of every physician's education, practice, and lifelong learning.The DVD also features PowerPoint presentations from fifty chapters to facilitate classroom lectures, and a free trial subscription to AccessMedicine.com (including Harrison's Online).

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.19 GB
seeders:11
leechers:3
Haarrison's Priciples of Internal Medicine Original DVD with e-Chapters, Videos & Animations & Image Library 18E (2011) [ISO] [UnitedVRG]

All Comments

please seed this
please seed this....i am stuck at 82%
Great! Could you also afford Davidson web-based self-assessment Q&As?
thank you very much
I really appreciate that :)
i had misplaced my original dvd..thank you for uploading much needed stuff
you're welcome.