H&W Investigations Series 1-5, and more by Jess HAINES

seeders: 5
leechers: 1
Added on December 19, 2013 by Kitai.in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

H&W Investigations Series 1-5, and more by Jess HAINES (Size: 5.78 MB)
 Nocturnal - Jacquelyn Frank ; Kate Douglas.epub486.16 KB
 Taken by the Others - Jess Haines.epub476.17 KB
 Forsaken by the Others - Jess Haines.epub475.84 KB
 The Real Werewives of Vampire C - Alexandra Ivy ; Angie Fox ; Tam.epub463.11 KB
 H&W Investigations 2 - Taken by the Others - Jess Haines.lit441.37 KB
 H&W Investigations 1.5 - Nocturnal - Jacquelyn Frank ; Kate Douglas, Jess Haines ; Clare...440.31 KB
 H&W Investigations 5 - Forsaken by the Others - Jess Haines.lit439.95 KB
 The Real Werewives of Vampire County - Alexandra Ivy ; Angie Fox ; Tami Dane ; Jess Haines.lit422.29 KB
 Deceived By the Others - Jess Haines.epub416.16 KB
 H&W Investigations 3 - Deceived by the Others - Jess Haines.lit388.21 KB
 Hunted By The Others - Jess Haines.epub383.81 KB
 Stalking the Others - Jess Haines.epub383.77 KB
 H&W Investigations 4 - Stalking the Others - Jess Haines.lit356.78 KB
 H&W Investigations 1 - Hunted by the Others - Jess Haines.lit348.22 KB

Description

This is in response to a torrent I tried to download here. For 3 days I tried to download that torrent, with no luck -- it continued to sit at 0. So I went in search of these specifically, because I was very interested, as were several others, in obtaining these to read. Luckily, I was able to locate them, and a couple more that I have added. Each file is in both epub & lit format. Contents:

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

H&W Investigations 1 - Hunted by the Others - Jess Haines

Shiarra Waynest's detective work was dangerous enough when her client base was strictly mortal. But ailing finances have forced her to accept a lucrative case that could save her firm - if it doesn't kill her first. Shiarra has signed on to work for a high-level mage to recover an ancient artifact owned by one of New York's most powerful vampires. As soon as Shiarra meets sexy, mesmerizing vamp Alec Royce, she knows her assignment is even more complicated than she thought. With a clandestine anti-Other group trying to recruit her, and magi being eliminated, Shiarra needs back-up and enlists her ex-boyfriend - a werewolf whose non-furry form is disarmingly appealing - and a nerdy mage with surprising talents. But it may not be enough. In a city where the undead roam, magic rules, and even the Others aren't always what they seem, Shiarra has just become the secret weapon in a battle between good and evil - whether she likes it or not...

H&W Investigations 1.5 - Nocturnal - Jacquelyn Frank ; Kate Douglas, Jess Haines ; Clare Willis

"The Phoenix Project" by Jacquelyn Frank. Held captive, Amara is subjected to bizarre experiments that test the limits of her sanity. But nothing prepares her for being locked away - naked - with a sexy ex-cop...after they've been pumped full of drugs that increase their sexual appetites to animalistic intensity... "Crystal Dreams" by Kate Douglas - When Lemurian Guard Darius chases a demon spirit to Earth, he faces a lethal battle between good and evil. His ally is Mari, a breathtakingly beautiful human who unknowingly holds the key to victory. But before the war is over, Darius' desire for his mortal companion threatens to erupt - and could cost Mari her life... "Spark of Temptation" by Jess Haines - Blackmailed into taking a treacherous case, P.I. Sara Halloway is thrust into a demon war. Sara seeks guidance from a charismatic mage, but their hunger for one another soon becomes a deadly distraction...and the danger surrounding them only makes their urges more powerful... "My Soul to Take" by Clare Willis - New Orleans native Dr. Maggie Dillon thought she left her past behind her - until she's enraptured by a handsome patient who has been possessed by a malevolent spirit. To find a cure, Colby revisits her magical roots - and unleashes a primal lust too vital to ignore...

H&W Investigations 2 - Taken by the Others - Jess Haines

Once, New York P.I. Shiarra Waynest's most pressing problem was keeping her agency afloat. Now she's dealing with two dangerous, seductive vampires who have been enemies for centuries. The only thing Max Carlyle and Alec Royce agree on is that they both want Shia - for very different reasons. Max is determined to destroy Shia for killing his progeny, while Royce's interest is a lot more personal. That's not sitting well with Shia's werewolf boyfriend, Chaz. As the feud between Max and Royce gets ever more deadly, a powerful vampire-hunting faction is urging Shia to join their side. Shia has always believed vamps were the bad guys, but she's discovering unexpected shades of grey that are about to redefine her friends, her loyalties - and even her desires.

H&W Investigations 3 - Deceived by the Others - Jess Haines

They're here, and they're real. . .werewolves, vampires, mages, and other creatures of the night. For New York P.I. Shiarra Waynest, taking care of Others business started out as a way to stay solvent. But now business is getting very, very complicated. . .

Shiarra's relationship with sexy werewolf Chaz may be somewhat unconventional. Still, after a few bumps, Shia is finally ready to get serious. That means meeting family—or in this case, bringing Chaz's entire werewolf pack along for a rollicking full-moon weekend in the Catskills.

Soon after they arrive, threatening notes appear, warning Chaz to go home. Then their cabin is ransacked. Shia starts digging to find out whether it's the work of upstart teenaged werewolves or something more sinister. Yet as rumors about her vampire connections arouse the pack's hostility, Shia has to contend with other dangers. Not just from an adversary about to make his fatal intentions known, but from a threat that's even closer than she knows. . .

H&W Investigations 4 - Stalking the Others - Jess Haines

Vampires, werewolves, mages–the Others are very real, and wreaking havoc in Shiarra Waynest’s life. But now, she’s returning the favor…

Once, she was one of the good guys–or as close as a New York P.I. can get. Then Shiarra Waynest was drawn into the world of the Others. Every faction has its own loyalties and agenda. And Shia’s recent betrayal by her ex-boyfriend means that she may be on the verge of becoming a rogue werewolf at the next full moon.

Of course, with all the threats against her, Shia’s not sure she’ll live long enough to find out. The enigmatic vampire Royce wants her back in his clutches, as do two powerful werewolf packs, along with the police. Instead of going into hiding, Shia is enlisting the aid of her enchanted hunter’s belt and every dirty P.I. trick she knows. If she’s going down, she’ll take out as many of her enemies as she can–and hope that in the process, she keeps whatever humanity she has left…

H&W Investigations 5 - Forsaken by the Others - Jess Haines

The Others–vampires, werewolves, things that go chomp in the night–don’t just live in nightmares anymore. They’ve joined with he mortal world. And for private investigator Shiarra Waynest, that means mayhem…

Have a one night stand with a vampire, and you can end up paying for it for eternity. P.I. Shiarra Waynest, an expert on the Others, knows that better than most. Yet here she is, waking up beside charismatic vamp Alec Royce with an aching head…and neck. Luckily, Shia has the perfect excuse for getting out of town–namely, a couple of irate East Coast werewolf packs who’d like to turn her into a chew toy.

On Royce’s suggestion, Shia temporarily relocates to Los Angeles. But something is rotten–literally–in the state of California, where local vampires are being attacked by zombies. Who could be powerful enough to control them–and reckless enough to target the immortal? Following the trail will lead Shia to a terrifying truth, and to an ancient enemy with a personal grudge…

The Real Werewives of Vampire County - Alexandra Ivy ; Angie Fox ; Tami Dane ; Jess Haines

"Where Darkness Lives" by Alexandra Ivy - No one's more surprised than Sophia when she's struck by an unfamiliar maternal urge to move near her daughters. But instead of being greeted by a welcome committee, she's targeted by kidnappers...and saddled with a gorgeous bodyguard on a mission to protect - and seduce... "Murder on Mysteria Lane" by Angie Fox - When a werewolf trophy wife is found dead in Vampire County, Heather McPhee goes undercover to investigate. Heather's never been a mascara-and-manicures sort of girl, but she's willing to learn. Especially with sexy vampire detective Lucien Mead posing as her husband... "What's Yours is Mine" by Jess Haines - Still Waters is like many other exclusive gated communities - except that it's home to one of the largest werewolf packs in the state. But Tiffany Winters isn't frightened of her big, bad new neighbours. In fact, she intends to take her place among the pack... "Werewolves in Chic Clothing" by Tami Dane - Ever since Christine Price moved in with her fiance, Jonathan, and his twelve-year-old son, she's worked hard to fit in with a cadre of local women whose lives seem picture-perfect. Except no one in Jon's upscale neighbourhood is quite who they appear to be. Least of all Jon...

PLEASE RATE & SEED!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.78 MB
seeders:5
leechers:1
H&W Investigations Series 1-5, and more by Jess HAINES

All Comments

Excellent torrent. Thank you for sharing. Hard to find these books in epub format.
thanks
Thank you!