Gypsy Sisters S03E04 The Little Gypsy Prince Turns 1!

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on September 13, 2014 by beegrrlin TV
Torrent verified.

Gypsy Sisters S03E04 The Little Gypsy Prince Turns 1! (Size: 120.96 MB)
 Gypsy.Sisters.S03E04.The.Little.Gypsy.Prince.Turns.1.BGIRL.mp4120.96 MB

Description

NOTE: THIS WEBSITE TRACKS THE SERIES IMPROPERLY. THIS IS EPISODE 4, WHICH AIRED SEPTEMBER 11. THE INFORMATION ON THE TORRENT IS CORRECT, BUT THIS WEBSITE WILL FILE IT AS EPISODE 5 TO ALIGN WITH THE CORRECT TITLE.

**Please seed**

After many complaints about my larger (very high quality) .mov files, I encoded a few as smaller mp4's. This is one of them. If you notice the loss in quality, that would be why. Unless an easier tool to quickly produce quality mp4's falls into my lap in the near future, I will go back to only posting .mov files.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
120.96 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Gypsy Sisters S03E04 The Little Gypsy Prince Turns 1!

All Comments

I will say the quality was kind of not so great, but I dont care! Thank you, thank you, thank you! There are some shows you just cant find out there and I am so grateful that you took the time and effort to do this and upload it! So THANK YOU!!!
Whats taking so long for the next episode?
Can u please upload the next episode? Thanks
This is also the only way i get to watch these types of shows aswell ! Keep the good work up and thanks again for uploading
Thanks for sharing this with us just need to get the picture quality better and we'll be happy little campers :)
Thank you for taking the time to upload