Gypsy Audio - Doctor Who Chronicles

seeders: 11
leechers: 1
Added on March 29, 2016 by vonGilgameshin Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Gypsy Audio - Doctor Who Chronicles (Size: 98.49 MB)
 1. Fixed Points.mp325.2 MB
 2. The Restless Sea.mp327.31 MB
 3. Hole 18!.mp326.71 MB
 4. The Dark Within.mp319.14 MB
 dark_within.jpg146.34 KB

Description

This is just ONE more curiosity I have found in my collection of Doctor Who audio dramas online! Yes, this is the audio series with the a woman playing the Doctor!

I personally think the Master worked fine as a woman with the lovely Michelle Gomez truly owning the character. It was a bit of a shame that the story about all the dead people turning to Cybermen was a bit, well, lame. And, the gender changing general in the last episode of Series 9 worked out fine as well.

So, here are four audio dramas from Gypsy Audio that feature a regeneration into a female doctor and three "run from the bad guys" type adventures afterwards.

I hope this company makes more episodes, actually. It could end up being quite interesting. Of course, unless people follow the site and express interest, it will just die as another project of many in the land of Doctor Who fan fiction. That is a bit of a HINT to downloaders!

So, if you like this, please let the people at Gypsy Audio know! They produce some other audio dramas as well that seem interesting.

I'd love to hear people's thoughts on these four little episodes. These aren't GREAT material or anything, but I think they may be the shape of things to come.

All items will be seeded for 72+ hours, and regretfully no reseed requests will be actioned.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
98.49 MB
seeders:11
leechers:1
Gypsy Audio - Doctor Who Chronicles

All Comments

Nurse Who?
Quality is good. Content is interesting, albeit a bit strange hearing the Doctor this way. Could this be a precursor to the next TV doctor? There has been rumors.