GunsN'Roses-Sweet Child&Wild Horses&Patience-LIVE HD 1992{DPLII384kbs}

seeders: 6
leechers: 1
Added on November 14, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

GunsN'Roses-Sweet Child&Wild Horses&Patience-LIVE HD 1992{DPLII384kbs} (Size: 438.61 MB)
 GunsN'Roses-Sweet Child O' Mine-LIVE 1992-HD{DPLII384kbs}.mkv221.14 MB
 GunsN'Roses-Wild Horses&Patience-LIVE 1992-HD{DPLII384kbs}.mkv171.56 MB
 GunsN'Roses-Wild Horses&Patience-LIVE 1992-320kbs{DPLII384kbs}.mp324.48 MB
 GunsN'Roses-Sweet Child O' Mine-LIVE 1992-320kbs{DPLII384kbs}.mp321.4 MB
 gr.jpg11.63 KB
 GunsN'Roses-Sweet Child O' Mine-LIVE Rock-HD{DPLII384kbs}.txt8.08 KB

Description

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

"Sweet Child O' Mine" "Wild Horses" "Patience" LIVE HD 2 Concert Versions

Guns N' Roses LIVE in 1992 HD
Includes all LIVE 320kbs mp3 cd recordings from these Concert Videos.

These are filmed from 2 different concerts, "Wild Horses" is a really sweeet Guitar duet!
I encoded these as 720p with a new software and the result is a tad blurry, the screenshots turned out more blurry than the Video's though, so these are definitely worth the dnld by GNR Fans. I will never stop searching for the best quallity GNR as that is a Band I like alot, and I finally uploaded these as dnldrs were getting antsy, (maybe it was me) plus they aren't that bad, as I am my worst critic. lol Please enjoy and I will get pure 720p asap!!

These are for KAT'S "Bindaredundat" just bc he likes GunsNRoses! /;?}

"She's got eyes of the bluest skies
As if they thought of rain
I'd hate to look into those eyes
And see an ounce of pain

Her hair reminds me of a warm safe place
Where as a child I'd hide
And pray for the thunder and the rain
To quietly pass me by"

To download any of my Live in Concert Music Videos Please go here:

http://kickasstorrents.ee/user/dd53787/uploads/

Please PM me here if you experience any problems with any of my Torrents.

Thank You! Use a Good Quality VPN and Protect Yourself! and Please seed back for others to Enjoy /:?}
Mi Casa Su Casa
{dd53787}

Guns N' Roses is an American hard rock band formed in Los Angeles, in 1985. The classic lineup as signed to Geffen Records in 1986 consisted of vocalist Axl Rose, lead guitarist Slash, rhythm guitarist Izzy Stradlin, bassist Duff McKagan, and drummer Steven Adler. Today, Axl Rose is the only remaining original member, in a lineup that comprises Use Your Illusion–era keyboardist Dizzy Reed, lead guitarists DJ Ashba and Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal, rhythm guitarist Richard Fortus, bassist Tommy Stinson, drummer Frank Ferrer, and keyboardist Chris Pitman. The band has released six studio albums to date, accumulating sales of more than 100 million records worldwide, including shipments of 45 million in the United States, making them one of the world's best-selling bands of all time. A year after its release, Guns N' Roses' debut album Appetite for Destruction (1987) reached No. 1 on the Billboard 200, on the strength of the hit "Sweet Child o' Mine", their only single to reach No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100. The album has sold in excess of 28 million copies worldwide, including 18 million units sold in the United States, making it the best-selling debut album of all time in the U.S. The success of their debut was followed by the eight-song album G N' R Lies (1988) which reached No. 2 on the Billboard 200. The twin albums Use Your Illusion I and Use Your Illusion II (1991) debuted at No. 2 and No. 1 on the Billboard 200 and have sold a combined 35 million copies worldwide,8 including 14 million units sold in the United States alone.7 The cover album "The Spaghetti Incident?" (1993) was the band's last studio album to feature Slash and McKagan. In 2012, Guns N' Roses was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, along with Slash.
Slash:
Saul Hudson (born July 23, 1965), better known by his stage name Slash, is a British-American musician and songwriter.1 He is best known as the former lead guitarist of the American hard rock band Guns N' Roses, with whom he achieved worldwide success in the late 1980s and early 1990s. During his later years with Guns N' Roses, Slash formed the side project Slash's Snakepit. He then co-founded the supergroup Velvet Revolver, which re-established him as a mainstream performer in the mid to late 2000s. Slash has received critical acclaim as a guitarist. Time named him runner-up on their list of "The 10 Best Electric Guitar Players" in 2009, while Rolling Stone placed him at No. 65 on their list of "The 100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time" in 2011. Guitar World ranked his solo in "November Rain" No. 6 on their list of "The 100 Greatest Guitar Solos" in 2008, and Total Guitar placed his riff in "Sweet Child o' Mine" at No. 1 on their list of "The 100 Greatest Riffs" in 2004.

Sweet Child O' Mine"
"Sweet Child o' Mine" was the album's second U.S. single, a love song co-written by Rose as a poem for his then-girlfriend Erin Everly, daughter of Don Everly of the Everly Brothers. Due to the growing grassroots success of the band and the cross-gender appeal of the song, "Sweet Child o' Mine" and its accompanying music video received heavy airplay on both radio and MTV, becoming a huge hit during the summer of 1988 and reaching the top of the charts in the U.S. This is the ninth track on the album, written and sung by Stradlin. At the end of the song Slash performs an extended Flamenco-style guitar solo. Interestingly, live performances of this song were stretched from its original three-minute length to more than eight minutes long. The opening line of the song "Found a head and an arm in a garbage can" refers to body parts Stradlin actually found in a dumpster in the vicinity of the studio. Axl would sing this song live even when Izzy was still present in the band in 1991.
BAND M8's:
Axl Rose - lead and backing vocals
Slash - classical guitar
Izzy Stradlin - lead and rhythm guitars, backing vocals
Duff Mckagan - bass, acoustic guitar, backing vocals
Matt Sorum - drums

Guns N' Roses Today: Axl Rose is the only remaining original member, in a lineup that comprises of: Use Your Illusion–era keyboardist Dizzy Reed, lead guitarists DJ Ashba and Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal, rhythm guitarist Richard Fortus, bassist Tommy Stinson, drummer Frank Ferrer, and keyboardist Chris Pitman. The band has released six studio albums to date, accumulating sales of more than 100 million records worldwide, including shipments of 45 million in the United States, making them one of the world's best-selling bands of all time.

Lyrics

"Sweet Child O' Mine"

She's got a smile that it seems to me
Reminds me of childhood memories
Where everything
Was as fresh as the bright blue sky

Now and then when I see her face
She takes me away to that special place
And if I stared too long
I'd probably break down and cry

Sweet child o' mine
Sweet love of mine