Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock PC

seeders: 0
leechers: 2
Added on January 6, 2010 by in Games
Torrent verified.

Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock PC (Size: 3.26 GB)
 DTLite4355-0068.exe8.74 MB
 Step 1. Install Daemon Tools Lite. There is a more detailed explaination inside this notepad..txt769 bytes
 Guitar Hero III.mdf3.19 GB
 Guitar Hero III.mds29.79 KB
 Step 2. Use Daemon Tools Light to mount the ISO image of Guitar Hero 3. There is a more detailed...1007 bytes
 Guitar Hero III Patch 1.3.exe20.14 MB
 Guitar Hero III Patch 1.31.exe29.48 MB
 Step 3. Apply the necessary patchs so the game is fully updated. It is imperative that you...198 bytes
 gh3.exe6.13 MB
 Step 4. Replace the GH3.exe file in the install directory with this one. There is a detailed...644 bytes
 d3d9.dll22 KB
 Step 5. Replace the d3d9.dll file in the install directory with this one to fix the ATI Lag...536 bytes
 GHTCP.msi1.34 MB
 setup.exe485 KB
 Step 5. Use this to import customs into Guitar Hero 3. There is a more detailed explanation...686 bytes
 Read this first. In every single folder I've included detailed explainations of what each...1.01 KB

Description

This is the absolute complete set up you will ever need to install and play Guitar Hero 3 and customs. I've included everything to patch, fix and crack Guitar Hero 3 and I've also included Daemon Tools Lite to mount the ISO and Guitar Hero Control panel to make your own customs. I've included a step by step guide for everything you will need to do. It also has links to important things you will need to read to ensure 100% performance with customs and such. The reason why I've made this torrent is because when I first got Guitar Hero 3 all I wanted to do was play customs and unfortunately I had to mess around and search forums for a while to find out how to do that properly. Then it had to be patched, cracked and the ATI Lag problem had to be fixed. So all I wanted to do was simplify this so it was much easier for everyone else. Alright that is it but be warned, unless you want to look like a retard playing like Frets on Fire with the keyboard you will need an actual Guitar Hero controller and unless you have the actual PC Guitar Hero Controller, a Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows so you can use your Xbox 360 Guitar Hero controller, PS3 Guitar Hero controller and intact wireless receiver or a Guitar Hero 2 wired controller you will not be able to play this. Apart from that rock on!

Note 1: I take no credit for anything in this torrent I merely piled it all together in a neat package for your convenience. And sorry for some of the spelling mistakes, it is eligible enough still but I rushed this and didn't really read back through most of what I wrote.

Note 2: If enough people get interested in this I'll set up an ordered collection of my favorite customs with proper charts, mp3s and info for latency needed for each song.

Note 3: I'd love some feed back on what you guys think of this torrent.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.26 GB
seeders:0
leechers:2
Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock PC

Trailer

All Comments

this game rocks !!
game ok but none seeder
not enough seeders to complete the download but the tools and steps were helpful for when i downloaded just the game from another torrent, thx
pretty good man, pretty good!