Guardians Of The Galaxy 2014 CAM V2 XViD-Wrestleraka

seeders: 41
leechers: 15
Added on August 7, 2014 by wrestlerakain Movies
Torrent verified.

Guardians Of The Galaxy 2014 CAM V2 XViD-Wrestleraka (Size: 698.39 MB)
 Guardians Of The Galaxy 2014 CAM V2 XViD-Wrestleraka (Part 1).mp4404.92 MB
 Guardians Of The Galaxy 2014 CAM V2 XViD-Wrestleraka (Part 2).mp4293.31 MB
 Two Screenshots.jpg161.79 KB
 Message for Wrestleraka.txt429 bytes

Description

PLEASE SEED AND CONTINUE TO SEED FOR OTHERS TO DOWNLOAD AND WATCH! MY INTERNET IS ACTING UP, SO THE DOWNLOAD MAYBE SLOW. SHARING IS CARING!!! THANK YOU FOR DOWNLOADING

IF YOU WANT TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES, PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY IN-BOXING ME. THANK YOU. I NEED AT LEAST 5 REQUESTS.

IF YOU WERE TO USE AND EDIT THIS TORRENT, PLEASE GIVE ME CREDIT. I WORKED HARD TO GET THIS. DO WHATEVER TO MAKE IT BETTER BUT GIVE FULL CREDIT, ALWAYS!

The download maybe slow because my internet is acting up.

Pimp4003 originally wanted this from me. He posted the screenshots on his Facebook page.

I worked hard to get this and almost got caught by theater workers, so please give me some
slack. The reason there're two parts is because a theater worker almost took me out of the
theater. Though cut, the cut is only minor, plus the beginning was cut for the same reason.

I hope everybody enjoys this second CAM. I tried my best. Tell me what you think in the comment section, and don't whine, 'cause I almost got caught and kicked out of the cinema.

-- Wrestleraka

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
698.39 MB
seeders:41
leechers:15
Guardians Of The Galaxy 2014 CAM V2 XViD-Wrestleraka

Trailer

Screenshots

Guardians Of The Galaxy 2014 CAM V2 XViD-Wrestleraka screenshot

All Comments

good work bro
best quality I've seen ..
I got the video an 8.. I don't know why you guys vote the video a 1...
I agree he kind of shows the theatre view there...but it looks better than the pimp version I saw a few days ago...

I'd also like to know which scenes are missing
Which scenes are missing?
Not even sure if I want to watch this flick saw the trailer and thought meh same old done to death crap - maybe Im just getting old! Anyways, just wanted to thank you for taking the risk and time to go get it in the cinema and upload, its quite rare to find a credible source uploader these days, props and respect.
wrestleraka* I have seen the movie 4x now at the theater. I saw the BTX version, the 3D version and twice the standard version. You cam artists can not be expected to capture a picture perfect file, but your files serve as memory hooks for those who have seen the movie.

Even tho your cam footage is less than perfect it does serve a purpose and it is appreciated. Thank You.
thanks
thanks for the print.and its nice for a cam