GTA V Collectors Edition DLC XBOX

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 11, 2014 by G4M3L1K3in Games > XBOX360
Torrent verified.

GTA V Collectors Edition DLC XBOX (Size: 56.47 KB)
 1C652E5CA7CD20A43A8A379541F9C57285BB863554.56 KB
 Readme.txt483 bytes

Description

GTA V Collectors Edition DLC for XBOX 360

IMPORTANT: USE MODIO FOR THIS FILE, HORIZON WON'T WORK FOR THIS FILE!

This File may be signed. Please resign it, if you don't have an jailbroken XBOX 360. Also don't forget to remove LIVE content for non-jailbroken XBOX 360's.
If you put this file on an USB-Stick, don't forget to MOVE the file to your HDD.
PLEASE SEED AND RATE THIS TORRENT.

DIRECTION:
Content000000000000000545408A70000002

Contents:
-Stunt Plane Trials - Only for single player
-Special Ability Boost - The special ability bar will generate 25% faster
-New Clothes - Gray Jacket for Michael, Blue Denim Jacket & Flames Bowling Shirt for Trevor, Feud Mint Hoodie & Ash Hoodie for Franklin
-New Tattoos - Tiki Pinup for Michael, Love to Hate for Trevor, Chamberlain for Franklin
-New Weapons - The .50 Caliber Pistol, Bullpup Shotgun and the Hammer from Ammu-Nation
-New Vehicles and Garages - Only for the Collector's Edition: exclusive garages with the CarbonRS sports bike and the Hotknife
-GTA Online Custom Characters - Only for the Collector's Edition: Niko Bellic from GTA IV, along with both Claude and Misty from GTA III to use as parent options within the character creation system
-GTA Online Exclusive Vehicle - Only for the Collector's Edition: In Grand Theft Auto Online your garage and the high-end Khamelion electric car, are both purchased through in-game websites accessed through your Online character's cell phone.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
56.47 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
GTA V Collectors Edition DLC XBOX

Trailer

All Comments

I don't have a jailbroken xbox but im trying to put this on my xbox i installed Horizon but when i put the file on the Thumbdrive the xbox sees the file as corrupted. can you give me a step by step on how to get this plz. thx.
can you seed please!