GTA San Andreas full game pc >

seeders: 3044
leechers: 428
Added on March 28, 2007 by in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

GTA San Andreas full game pc > (Size: 3.92 GB)
 [PC GAME MULTI] - Gran Theft Auto San Andreas + Crack NoCD - (Perfect DVD Version) -...3.92 GB

Description

Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas (Eng-Ita-Deu-Fra-Esp)

Complete with crack! Alcohol 120% included!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.92 GB
seeders:3044
leechers:428
GTA San Andreas full game pc >

All Comments

nice work
as it should be associated with?
I finally figured out how to get it to work haha.
Heres a link to a video tutorial for those that need help. https://www.youtube.com/
watch?v=t7qb5pBcBY4

What i did was download the file, extract it with 7-Zip, Then open the file, Extract the file named crack no-cd (by squall89), Then go open a program called Daemon Tools (to download if you dont have it yet), go on Daemon Tools and press the button Add Image, choose the (pc game ita)- gta san andreas mds file. it will upload to daemon tools, then click on mount. It will open up a new window, where you choose to run install.exe, then another window pops open and there you choose install gta san andreas,Just follow the steps by clicking on next, Now once everything is installed, go get the file in the crack no-cd (by sqall89) folder, cut, and paste in the folder C:/Program Files (x86)/Rockstar Games /GTA San Andreas. once you paste it there, it will ask you if you wish to replace the files, you click yes. then click on gta_sa and the game should start and work. it did for me. if it doesnt work for you well im terribly sorry. i cant help you much as i am new myself at downloading and installing games. Sorry if my instructions arent very clear, i tried to do the best i could explaining.
I did everything right and it was all going like you said, but when I try to place the file from the crack no-cd into the program it says it's too big? Which I don't understand because surely the folder is just as big as the one that you downloaded...