leechers: 4
Added on February 20, 2012 by Thereid2in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

GTA IV PC Version (Size: 13.85 GB)
 GTA IV DVD 1.iso7.04 GB
 GTA IV DVD 2.iso6.81 GB
 Torrent downloaded from Kat.ph.txt41 bytes

Description

What does the American dream mean today? For Niko Bellic fresh off the boat from Europe, it is the hope he can escape his past. For his cousin, Roman, it is the vision that together they find fortune in Liberty City, gateway to the land of opportunity. As they slip into debt and get dragged into a criminal underworld by a series of shysters, thieves and sociopaths, they discover that the reality is very different from the dream in a city that worships money and status, and is heaven for those who have them and a living nightmare for those who don't.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
13.85 GB
seeders:5
leechers:4
GTA IV PC Version

All Comments

Fellow Gamers, a much better download for this great game is found here in Kickass at GTA.IV.PC.Version.RWT007 (click link at left) which is a better torrent download; however, the instructions for downloading & installing it are woefully inadequate; therefore, BEFORE you download that torrent, go to my torrent site also here in Kickass at GTAIV_Patch_1040 + Crack Razor1911+Working_Key_Generator (click link at left) to download my "No CD" crack files and my step-by-step instructions which tells how to properly download & install the GTA IV torrent and my crack files.
Just mount and install the game (disk 1 and 2) then go to disk link--->>http://kat.cm/gta-iv-crack-by-thereid2-t5479211.html and put the crack in the installation destination. Finally play the game!!. If you have any more questions please comment.