GRT_Recover_My_File.zip

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on May 10, 2011 by sallooOin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

GRT_Recover_My_File.zip (Size: 3.47 MB)
 GRT_Recover_My_File.zip3.47 MB

Description

Our sense to introduce individual applications that can be sure this software for even a user who has time to be useful and therefore is also useful to try whatever comes to mind to put on the site. Had at least 10 as software to recover files and may have introduced all users through the 10th as both able to recover your files, but even if a user is not 10 as it will meet its demands our work remains unfinished. So we're going in this software called GRT Recover My File , we can introduce the file recovery is very helpful.
Delete information or matter that may have been Format; important is that these tools can be a very good pace in the fastest time possible, and identifying types of scan data memory erased to recover from them. Support for the common file system let users pay the old and new memory will be comfortable. Turning point software interface GRT Recover My File forms with the same environment because Jzabsh work for even the most novice users will be simple and easy.

Software Features Grt V6.2 Recover My File :
- Recover deleted files
- Recover formatted files
- Supports all common file system
- Easy to use software
- Attractive and user-friendly interface
- No need for any special techniques in the recovery is
- High speed memory scanning
- Compatibility with existing types of memory
- Very old data recovery system
- Compatible with different versions of Windows, including the popular Windows 7
- And ...

Method of activation:
- After downloading the software program WinRar files from the compressed mode can outside.
- After installing the files in the Patch folder copy software installation and implementation of action to activate your software

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.47 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
GRT_Recover_My_File.zip