Grim Tales 8 The Final Suspect Collector's Edition-Wendy99

seeders: 92
leechers: 11
Added on May 16, 2015 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Grim Tales 8 The Final Suspect Collector's Edition-Wendy99 (Size: 920.21 MB)
 Grim Tales 8 CE-Setup.exe920.21 MB

Description

Grim Tales 8 The Final Suspect Collector's Edition-Wendy99::Information::Year : 2015 Genre : adventure, hidden object Developer : Elephant Games Publisher : Big Fish Games Platform : PC Language : English Sound language : English Crack : Not required::Description::Continuation of the mystical games Grim Tales. Tireless detective A Grey again waiting for new adventure, but this time she gets into the story of the murder and corpse in his own house.::System Requirements::* OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 * CPU: 2.0 GHz or faster Processor * RAM: 1024 MB or more * DirectX: 9.0 or better * HDD: 1.10 GB or more free space::Collectors Edition Includes::* Bonus gameplay and built passage * wallpaper and desktop wallpaper * soundtrack and concept art::INSTALL AND PLAY:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
920.21 MB
seeders:92
leechers:11
Grim Tales 8 The Final Suspect Collector's Edition-Wendy99

Trailer

All Comments

Thank you.
Works great, thanks
thank u so much
thank for the upload.pick who i download games from.wish you would not change the name of the original file though.i download her games all the time from her site.her games are good.change the name of the file though makes me sketchy.think maybe there was something done to it.this is the original name GrimTalesFinalSuspectCE.exe
Thank You Chris fer the upload