Grim Fandango v1.1 + OST + ResidualVM & Xpadder config [ENG] - Repack by AVM1986

seeders: 21
leechers: 3
Added on February 14, 2013 by AVM1986-NLin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Grim Fandango v1.1 + OST + ResidualVM & Xpadder config [ENG] - Repack by AVM1986 (Size: 1.07 GB)
 Grim Fandango OST - Full Official Soundtrack.mp339.9 MB
 vcredist_x86.exe2.56 MB
 dxwebsetup.exe292.84 KB
 Grim Fandango v1.1-1a.bin1.01 GB
 Grim Fandango v1.1.exe432.45 KB
 Sony_PlayStation_3.mroussev.Bulgaria.bmp384.05 KB
 Trust_Compact_Dual_Stick_Gamepad_GM-1500_PlayStation.Jonathan.UK.bmp384.05 KB
 Logic3_PS412_PlayStation.mschindi.Austria.bmp384.05 KB
 Acteck_AGJ-1100.Jonathan.UK.bmp384.05 KB
 Alienware_(PlayStation,PC).Kevin_L.USA.bmp384.05 KB
 ThrustMaster_Run_N_Drive_(PlayStation,PC).Philip_F.Germany.bmp384.05 KB
 Sony_PlayStation_Silver.PSash.Russia.bmp384.05 KB
 Nintendo_Wii_Classic.matiaswar.Argentina.bmp384.05 KB
 Nintendo_SNES.Jonathan.UK.bmp384.05 KB
 Clone_Command_Fire.Jonathan.UK.bmp384.05 KB
 Xpadder.exe1.11 MB
 Wired XBOX 360 For Windows (Controller).xpaddercontrolle673.23 KB
 Xpadder.ini2.35 KB
 windows7.xpadderprofile1.56 KB
 read me.txt1009 bytes
 NFO.nfo3.35 KB

Description

Please keep uploading/seeding after successful download so that many other people may also enjoy this game! Thank you!

Screens:

Release date: 1998Genre: 3D-Adventure / QuestDeveloper: LucasArts EntertainmentPublisher: LucasArts EntertainmentPublication Type: RepackLanguage: EnglishSound language: EnglishTablet: enclosingSystem requirements:Operating system: Windows 7 / Vista / XPProcessor: Pentium 200 Mhz or AMDMemory: 64 RAMVideo: 8 MbSound Card: Sound card compatible with DirectX 7.0Hard disk space: 1.2 GBDescription:Meet Manny Calavera, travel agent at the Department of Death. He sells luxury packages to souls on their four year journey to eternal rest. But there's trouble in paradise. Help Manny untangle himself from a conspiracy that threatens his very salvation. Features Repack:Patch 1.1 installedRuns through Residual (in simple terms, the game now works on modern systems)Do not cut  recoded (lossless)Installation time: 1-2 min.Repack package includes:Setup for Grim Fandango VideoGame + Patch 1.1 + ResidualVM 0.1.1Grim Fandango Original Soundtrack by Peter McConnellXpadder rip with pre-configured save files for Grim Fandango and Xbox360 controller for windows!INSTALLATION NOTES:Play the Soundtrack.mp3 with a media player like for example: Spider Player or Foobar2000GAME INSTALLATION:1. Run Grim Fandango Setup.exe2. Select destination directory3. Create desktop shortcut and install the game4. Run Grim Fandango from desktop5. Click on add game and find Grim Fandango v1.1/ (click "Go up" to browse hard drive for this folder and click on Choose)6. Click on options and select "Fullscreen mode" + select "Both" for Text and Speech through Audio tab and click OK7. Now click on Grim Fandango, click Start and play the game! XPADDER INSTALLATION:1. Drag or copy>paste Xpadder folder to anywhere you would like2. Open Xpadder folder, right click on Xpadder.exe and create a desktop shortcut3. Run Xpadder and plug in X360 or another controllerFollow step 4 if controls are not auto configured!4. Now click on small left controller image and click on Open...5. Open Grim Fandango - Controller (XBOX 360 For Windows)6. Minimize Xpadder and now you can play Grim Fandango with Xbox360 controllerWatch a tutorial and enter button scheme below if the controller save does not work for you!XBOX360 CONTROLLER CONFIG:Left stick = arrow buttonsD-pad = also arrow buttonsLB = -RB = =Back = QStart = F1Right stick button up = 1X = PA = EnterB = EscY = Numpad Dot/DelRT = ShiftThis is my config, you can change the controls to you're own liking!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.07 GB
seeders:21
leechers:3
Grim Fandango v1.1 + OST + ResidualVM & Xpadder config [ENG] - Repack by AVM1986

All Comments

this game really is awesome, just like everybody said
really one of the best games I've played! it's got STORY!
I'm sorry that this repack isn't perfect from the very beginning.

PROPER way to configure and add game?
1. Install game and create desktop shortcut (can be done during setup)

2. Run Gim Fandango from desktop

3. Grim Fandango is already added (visible) in residualVM. I'm sorry because that one isn't working.
- Simply delete that one from ResidualVM.
- Click on Add Game... and browse for the Grim Fandango folder (the installed game folder)
- Click on choose, go to Graphics tab and select/enable: Override global graphic settings and select/enable: Fullscreen mode
- Finally click on OK

Now play game in fullscreen mode!
Odd games, not recomended
Wow, This games good, thanks uploader, working just fine
good work mate thanks
Thank you, have wanted to play my game on the new OS but not able to. This allows me to play and replay a great game. Thank you so much!