GridinSoft Trojan Killer v2.2.4.5 Multilanguage-P2P

seeders: 7
leechers: 0
Added on August 31, 2014 by helg420in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

GridinSoft Trojan Killer v2.2.4.5 Multilanguage-P2P (Size: 48.91 MB)
 gtk-2.2.4.5-setup.exe48.59 MB
 Patch.zip333.14 KB

Description

P2P group has released the updated version of “Trojan Killer” for Windows. The perfect anti-malware solution. Fast, effective and reliable. The ultimate removal tool with awesome features that leaves no chance for any sneakiest malware.

Description: Trojan Killer is designed specifically to disable/remove Malware without the user having to manually edit system files or the Registry. The program also removes the additional system modifications some Malware carries out which are ignored by some standard antivirus scanners. Trojan Killer scans ALL the files loaded at boot time for Adware, Spyware, Remote Access Trojans, Internet Worms and other malware. Trojan Killer works in the field of system security to ensure safety for computer systems. We propose products to help you get rid of annoying adware, malware and other rough tools. It is very important to restore control on your computer as soon as possible and do not allow anyone to use your data.

Requirements:

Internet Explorer 6 or newer
256MB of RAM
800MHz CPU
50MB of free hard disk space
800×600 screen resolution
Active Internet connection for database and product updates

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
48.91 MB
seeders:7
leechers:0
GridinSoft Trojan Killer v2.2.4.5 Multilanguage-P2P

All Comments

Appreciate your guys feedback though I just installed it fine. you need to block the application from accessing the internet as mentioned in the patch. Screenshot below.
Grindinsoft caught up to your patch and keymaker, they no longer work, but thanks for the effort.
AVG detected an infection while unzipping the patch. After AVG removed the threat, I shredded your torrent from my P.C. Thumbs down!
That was the keymaker, it's not infected