GRID 2 [v1.0.85.8679 + All In DLC Pack] (2013) PC

seeders: 22
leechers: 3
Added on December 24, 2013 by Joker_RETURNSin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

GRID 2 [v1.0.85.8679 + All In DLC Pack] (2013) PC (Size: 4.14 GB)
 grid2.iso4.14 GB

Description

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Information:
*Year of release : May 28, 2013 g
*Genre: Arcade, Racing (Cars), 3D
*Developer: Codemasters Racing Studios
*Publisher : Codemasters
*Platform: PC
*Type of the publication: Pirate
*Language: English, Russian (crack v1.0.4)
*Language voice set: English
*Crack: present (RELOADED/SKIDROW emu.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System requirements:
> Operating system: Windows ® Vista/Windows 7
> Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.4 Ghz/AMD Athlon X 2 processor at 2.8 Ghz
> RAM: 2 Gb;
> Video card: NVIDIA Geforce 8600/AMD HD2600 or better, DirectX 9.0 c
> Sound card: sound device compatible with DirectX ® 9.0 c
> Free space on hard disk: 10 Gb;

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description:
Continuation of the famous Racing Simulator Race Driver: GRID, BAFTA Awards 2009, created on the basis of an updated version of the engine of the EGO Game Technology Platform. Entertainment, the realistic damage model, advanced artificial intelligence, function return in time Flashback, which followed Race Driver: GRID was used in other racing games of the genre, is continuing the best traditions of the original GRID 2 raises the bar for quality virtual auto racing to new heights.
In GRID 2 presented an extensive fleet of vehicles, which includes the legendary model of the past four decades. Choose the iron horse and make your way to the top of Fame to the world of motor racing, having won many slopes in different parts of the world-from Paris to Abu Dhabi, from Chicago to sunny California. Show off your skills on the streets of mega-cities, world-class detailed of licensed tracks and mountain roads. Take part in World Series Racing-Series competitions for the title of the best racer in the world between pilots-Virtuosi of the most famous clubs that specialize in various disciplines, including track race, drift and street racing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Game features:

The system ensures maximum Handling TrueFeel plausible behavior of the car at various tracks.
Clever opponents running artificial intelligence will not relax for a second: a contest with them-a great workout before heading to the multiplayer mode.
Network multiplayer mode with up to 12 participants and an opportunity to compete for one console together in split-screen mode.
Wherever you are, thanks to network service RaceNet website, compatible with mobile devices, you will always be aware of what is happening at the world GRID 2, will be able to monitor their progress, view leaderboards, chat with like-minded people and to choose worthy of ernikov.
Also: career mode, large-scale Global Challenge competition, in which you can participate even when offline, car modification and much more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Release features:
1) is based on the SteamRip, version of the game v 1.0.85.8679
2) installation of all necessary software (optional)
3) 1 DVD5 for burning
4) all the way registry saved
5) 3 minute setup
6) thanks to: yener90
Established crack text ZoG Forum Team (Special thanks)

The DLC included:
>> IndyCar Pack
>> GTR Racing Pack
>> McLaren Racing Pack
>> Headstart Pack
>> Drift Pack
>> The modified Super Pack
>> Demo derby Pack
>> Peak performance Pack
>> Spa francorchamps Pack
>> Bathurst Track Pack
>> The Classic Grid-Car Pack

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Installation:

1. install the game2. copy the contents of Crack folder where installed the game, play with English subtitles and English voice acting

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Screenshots:

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.14 GB
seeders:22
leechers:3
GRID 2 [v1.0.85.8679 + All In DLC Pack] (2013) PC

Trailer

Screenshots

GRID 2 [v1.0.85.8679 + All In DLC Pack] (2013) PC screenshot

All Comments

Thx Workin great^_^
works fine.thanks
Works great... need to add english language download as per the comment on here....
it says in the description there is English but the writing of the menu selection is in Russian I can not figure out how to even get to the options screen I tried editing the skidrow.ini file to English but no luck
download this langguage file from
2013-12-25 08:01
thanks I did get it working in English before because I copied god knows what files from the reloaded release I only wanted this for the Bathurst panorama dlc which the reloaded update with dlcs does not have I wasn't sure what files I did copy over to make it English and these language files of yours should make it easy
2013-12-25 09:32
I copied the Bathurst folder to the downloads folder of the reloaded and tried to add the dlc id in the ini file but I couldn't get it working with the reloaded release I added the 0000 at the front of the dlc id like reloaded does I tried everything I could think of
2013-12-25 09:35
I forgot to mention the Bathurst dlc from this release is working