Great Expectations by Charles Dickens (Unabridged Audiobook)

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on April 18, 2013 by kristi2374in Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Great Expectations by Charles Dickens (Unabridged Audiobook) (Size: 1.07 GB)
 Great Expectations Part 1 of 2.mp3547.26 MB
 Great Expectations Part 2 of 2.mp3547.32 MB

Description

mp3 Unabridged Audiobook

One of Dickens' finest novels, this is a gripping tale of crime and guilt, revenge and reward.
Enriched by a cast of unforgettable characters, from the orphan Pip to the convict Magwitch and the bitter Miss Havisham.

Humbled, orphaned Pip is apprenticed to the dirty work of the forge, but dares to dream of becoming a gentleman — and one day he finds himself in possession of "great expectations."

I am always seeding, so even if the torrent says there are no seeds, try to download it anyway. It should work, and PLEASE seed back.

For more audiobooks visit:
Profile of kristi2374

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.07 GB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Great Expectations by Charles Dickens (Unabridged Audiobook)

All Comments

This is NOT read by Hugh Laurie as this image shows, it is a crappy Libravox recording.
My bad. I fixed the photo. It does not say Hugh Laurie anymore. Yes, it is a Libravox recording. I consolidated the file, and posted it for those who do not know about Libravox. I try to upload as many files as possible to help out high school students. I am a tutor, and it makes it easier to have all the files in one place.
I just purchased a recording of Great Expectations from Audible. It will take me a week or so to get it converted and uploaded. I will send you a link when it is posted. The newly purchased recording is a 15 hour unabridged version read by Peter Batchelor. The recording by Hugh Laurie is a CRAPPY 2 hrs and 49 mins abridged version. Not really sure why you'd want that version anyways...