Granice namiętności - The Edge of Love *2008* [DVDRip.XviD.AC3] [5:1] [ENG / Lektor PL]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on February 14, 2014 by azjatyckiin Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 720pHDRiPDVDRipScreener

Granice namiętności - The Edge of Love *2008* [DVDRip.XviD.AC3] [5:1] [ENG / Lektor PL] (Size: 1.46 GB)
 Granice namiętności - The Edge of Love (2008).avi1.45 GB
 sample.avi7.43 MB
 READ Info.txt2.05 KB
 Upload by azjatycki aka FOXMASTER.txt121 bytes
 Ale Torrenty Team enjoy !.url111 bytes

Description

gatunek: Biograficzny, Melodramat, Wojenny
produkcja: Wielka Brytania
premiera: 15 maja 2008 (świat)
reżyseria: John Maybury
scenariusz: Sharman MacDonald
Filmweb: http://www.filmweb.pl/film/Granice+nami%C4%99tno%C5%9Bci-2008-345700

Sample: http://www55.zippyshare.com/v/22756217/file.html

Storyline:
Two feisty, free-spirited women are connected by the brilliant, charismatic poet who loves them both. The passion and pathos of legendary poet Dylan Thomas is told through the lives of two extraordinary women. Vera Phillips and Dylan were teenage loves; fast forward ten years and the two reconnect in London. She's working as a singer whilst he's churning out scripts for government propaganda films and living off the last in a long line of infatuated women. The two former lovers feel the thunderbolt once more, but Thomas is now married to the adventurous Caitlin. Despite their love-rival status, the women form a surprising friendship. Caitlin indulges in her own infidelities, and recognises a similar adventurous spirit in her husband. But she knows his connection with Vera is something different, not to mention dangerous. Romantic turmoil continues in Vera's life. She marries her devoted admirer William Killick, but she can't deny the chemistry between herself and Dylan, nor does she ...

O filmie:
Anglia, II wojna światowa. Vera (Keira Knightley) pracuje w Londynie jako piosenkarka, przynosząc chwile radości zmęczonym wojną ludziom. Pewnego dnia spotyka swoją pierwszą miłość ? Dylana Thomasa, poetę i autora filmów propagandowych. Stara namiętność wybucha ze zdwojoną siłą, pomimo iż mężczyzna nie jest już wolny. Jego żona Caitlin (Sienna Miller) jest odważną, otwartą na nowe wyzwania kobietą. Zdaje sobie sprawę, że mąż ulega fascynacjom innymi ? i sama też nie dotrzymuje przysięgi wierności. W międzyczasie Vera wychodzi za mąż za Williama, jednak kiedy ten wyjeżdża na front, zamieszkuje razem z Dylanem i Caitlin. W tym dziwnym trójkącie rywalizacja, miłość i przyjaźń tworzą wybuchową mieszankę.

Obsada:
Sienna Miller: Caitlin MacNamara
Keira Knightley: Vera Phillips
Matthew Rhys: Dylan Thomas
Cillian Murphy: William Killick
Camilla Rutherford: Nicolette

Dane techniczne:
Video kodek: XviD MPEG-4
Video bitrate: 1505 Kbps
Audio kodek: AC3, 6 kanałów (5:1)
Audio bitrate: 448 Kbps, 48000 Hz
Rozdzielczość: 720x400
Proporcje: 16x9
FPS: 25.000
Czas trwania: 106 min.
Język: angielski / lektor PL

Torrent zawiera sample.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.46 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Granice namiętności - The Edge of Love *2008* [DVDRip.XviD.AC3] [5:1] [ENG / Lektor PL]

Trailer