Grand Theft Auto V [v1.0.350.1] [Update 4] [RUS | ENG | MULTi12] w/ Mod | RePack by nemos

seeders: 4
leechers: 114
Added on June 29, 2015 by Fingerlicousin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Grand Theft Auto V [v1.0.350.1] [Update 4] [RUS | ENG | MULTi12] w/ Mod | RePack by nemos (Size: 58.06 GB)
 sfx-2.bin4.56 GB
 data-2.bin4.52 GB
 data-7.bin4.51 GB
 Data-3.bin4.47 GB
 sfx-3.bin4.42 GB
 data-5.bin4.36 GB
 Data-4.bin4.28 GB
 data-6.bin4.1 GB
 sfx-1.bin3.9 GB
 data-8.bin3.9 GB
 Data-1.bin3.79 GB
 dlcpacks-1.bin3.21 GB
 dlcpacks-2.bin3.15 GB
 sfx-4.bin2.72 GB
 data-0.bin1.65 GB
 data-9.bin274.93 MB
 setup.exe150.46 MB
 icon.ico181.24 KB
 14xDVD5.cmd696 bytes
 autorun.inf27 bytes
 Social Club v1.1.5.8 Setup.exe53.79 MB
 VC Redist Installer.exe47.8 MB
 dxwebsetup.exe292.84 KB

Description

General Info:

Release Date: April 14, 2015
Genre: Action (Shooter) / Racing (Cars) / 3D / 1st Person / 3rd Person
Developer: Rockstar North
Publisher: Rockstar Games
Language: English, Russian, and others
Sound Language: English
Subtitle Language: English, Russian, and other
Version: 1.0.350.1 (Update 4)
Publication Type: Repack System
Crack: enclosing (RELOADED)

System Requirements:

Operating System Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 x64 minimum configuration CPU Core2Quad 2.4 GHz, RAM 4 Gb VRAM 1 Gb, DirectX 10, Shader Model HDD 61 Gb

Description:

Los -Santos - the city of the sun, starlets and stars emerged into circulation. Once the envy of the entire Western world, it is now a haven of cheesy reality shows, choking in the grip of economic problems. In the center of the whole mess - completely different trio of criminals, trying desperately to catch the tail of luck in the ongoing struggle for a place under the sun. A former member of a street gang Franklin tries to engage with the past. A retired bank robber Michael discovers that an honest life is not so rosy as it seemed. Rotate violence crazy Trevor interrupted from one businessman to another in the hope of winning a big jackpot. Having exhausted the options, the three put their lives on the line and commit a series of daring robberies in which - or pan, or missing. In Grand Theft Auto V fans waiting for not only the most extensive and detailed world ever created by Rockstar Games, but also an opportunity influence the life and deeds of three protagonists. Such intertwining stories of several characters will make the game the most fun and exciting. All the attributes of the famous series of fully characterized and Grand Theft Auto V - here and incredible attention to detail and signature black humor and mockery of popular culture, and even entirely new, incredibly ambitious multiplayer mode.

Features Release:

Do not cut / no recoded.
Game Version - v.1.0.350.1.
Written in the game:
Russian, English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Spanish (Mexican), Korean, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese.
Sewn crack from RELOADED.
Sew Script Hook V and Script Hook. NET which activates all the fashion coming out for this game allow you to use the library in GTA V scripting commands in the Custom .asi plugins.
Sewn modes Nitro.
Repack not strongly shake the nerves in order not to feel sorry for the guys and their computers.
Reduced installation time.
When installing be sure to set the Social Club (It comes with software repack-tick).
To divide 14xDVD5 need to run the batch file from the folder with the installer.

MOD:

TurboSystemV (Ultra Nitro) -

This mod adds a scripting in GTA 5 powerful nitro-acceleration for vehicles with visual effects.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
58.06 GB
seeders:4
leechers:114
Grand Theft Auto V [v1.0.350.1] [Update 4] [RUS | ENG | MULTi12] w/ Mod | RePack by nemos

Trailer

All Comments

update 4 .. u can download dlcpack of update 5 in this repack but update 6 no ..
4-core (45-50 mins)...6-core (25-35 mins)....it took me 15 mins cause i have 8 cores processor..
8 logical cores does not mean you have 8 physical cores...you have a quad-core processor.
I have a 2-core (4 logical) APU processor running @ 4.1ghz and took me 22 mins but my quad core Laptop (i7, 4 cores (8 logical) but only running @ 2.6ghz and it took me nearly 8 hours to install)...!! '
More than just how many processor cores you run!!

P.S i love it how ppl think technology has come that far as we can fit 8 physical processor cores into a notebook or laptop...It would look like the old 'compaq' era block CPU's that were enabling us to play LOGO and fck with Turbo Pascal!! ah, those were the days....
How many hours does it take to install?
It really depends on your system.