Grand Theft Auto V: MT SpeedTest 2 for Ultra Repack

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 19, 2015 by FitGirlin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Grand Theft Auto V: MT SpeedTest 2 for Ultra Repack (Size: 321.13 MB)
 setup-fitgirl-1.bin315.85 MB
 setup.exe5.28 MB

Description

OK, guys.

You probably know, that after I released The Initial Repack of GTA 5, I promised
to deliver The Ultra Repack, a better compressed & faster installing version.

So it nears.

The new Ultra Version is using custom made tools, which are available in my repack only.
With these tools I decrypted & uncompressed game resources.

On user PCs these resources are compressed & encrypted back to original state, making
this repack yet another MD5 Perfect.

These tools are approximately 2-3 times faster than public "Reflate" tool used in Initial Repack.

Also they utilize all cores your computer has.

My estimation of total installation time on modern i7 computers is around 1.5-2 hours.

But right now I want to know, how much time it will take on different CPUs, so you could decide if it's OK for you.

Here's the Multi-threaded SpeedTest #2 installer, based on uncompressed files from GTA V.
It represents roughly 1% of game files, so after the test will complete for you, you'be able to guess
the time of installation of multi-core part on your PC by multiplying the time by 100.

Mind you, that besides this part of installation process there are 2 more, which are not multi-core by design &
will take around 30-40 minutes each almost on any configuration, regardless of CPU you have (the HDD speed will matter more).

So what you can do:

• Download torrent
  • Run installer
  • Wait until it installs & compress files
  • Open cpu.txt & time.txt after installation complete
  • Copy & Paste installation time from time.txt & CPU Type (Specification string) & Speed in GHz from cpu.txt into comments to this upload

Based on these data I will be able to predict installation time of the Ultra Repack for many configurations.

P.S. Unlike Initial Repack, this version doesn't spawn numerous CMD windows, working silently.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
321.13 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Grand Theft Auto V: MT SpeedTest 2 for Ultra Repack

Trailer