Grand Theft Auto IV PC Game Fully Working (No Social Club or Liv

seeders: 6
leechers: 8
Added on February 20, 2009 by in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Grand Theft Auto IV PC Game Fully Working (No Social Club or Liv (Size: 13.22 GB)
 Grand Theft Auto IV.rar13.22 GB

Description

Grand Theft Auto IV

PC Game

English USA NTSC

Single .RAR file

I highly recommend WINRAR to extract but use what you like.

Just download and play directly from the file by double clicking GTAIV.exe

The game is fully cracked and does not require any activation. Social Club is not required and Windows Live is not required. You do not have to disconnect internet or anything. This should be very helpful to those who don't know how to hack and crack etc.

This is my first upload EVER so I hope you will leave good comments and forgive me if you think it sucks. I do my best. I will upload/seed at MAXIMUM as long as possible.

This game is a pain in the ass to get working for many people. I have installed the updates in this version. If you have trouble getting it to work please Google your issue or post a comment for assistance as this game is very picky with hardware as many of you already know. Please see manufacturers website for compatibility and info etc.

No Viruses and No BS!

Good luck and I hope you enjoy.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
13.22 GB
seeders:6
leechers:8
Grand Theft Auto IV PC Game Fully Working (No Social Club or Liv

All Comments

ok.. well it took me 28 HOURS to download..!! and then i run it with WinRar and the thing says its gunna be another 28 hours... so.. there goes 28 HOURS of my life.. :S