Grand Theft Auto III PC (GTAIII) (7z) [DrKriznak Upload]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 29, 2015 by DrKriznakin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Grand Theft Auto III PC (GTAIII) (7z) [DrKriznak Upload] (Size: 658.87 MB)
 GTA-III.7z658.87 MB

Description

Special Note from DrKriznak:
​​

"Don't just ​​Hit and Quit! Take your time and Spread your SEED!"....

​​: ) Basically​ PLEASE​ SEED for​ a​ MINIMUM of 20 days before NOT SEEDING​ at all​.

​​(This message brough​​t to you by our Friends at ​​GJbud.com [Need 420?])

​U​se ​your Special Code Word during Check-out for a chance at winning a F​REE ​420 ​Prize!

​To Win free prize: Step 1. MUST COMPLETE THIS DOWNLOAD. Step 2. Unzip. Step 3. Read (Text Doc) Titled "A Note from DrKriznak" to get your Secret Code Word. Step 4. Must Obtain Service from GJBud.com and include Code word During Check-out!​​ (Special Characters and Numbers ARE NEEDED as well. I recommend just copy & Paste code word to their check-out form)

​About Seeding: ​If everyone gives their ​(​Gamer's Honor​)​ and follows this Creed, I GUARANTEE that anytime you connect to anyone of my torrents, you will have ABSOLUTE MAX SPEED.

-Please Comment ONLY about the quality of TORRENT UPLOAD and not the game itself as I can not control contents of The Game. Please FOLLOW ME. Games, Movies, TV Shows, and Music uploaded DAILY with NO VIRUSES.-

​NOTE: I RECOMMEND YOU DISABLE YOUR ANTIVIRUS. Chances are Anti Virus will scan 1 or more files and view them as Un-Trustworthy for some reason, and will REMOVE the file(s). ALL FILES ARE NEEDED to Successfully complete install. As a gamer I will tell you, FIND A TRUSTWORTHY ​DOWNLOAD SOURCE! I Am ​TRUSTWORTHY!​ ​​All of ​my torrents are certain to be VIRUS FREE and tested on Win 8. 64 bit Systems​​. I ONLY OPERATE with English Audio / English Text interface games. Most games I upload do support Russian and Other Foreign Languages but as to which languages and games, this information will NOT be kept on record. ​If you ever run into ​virus ​issues ELSEWHERE... Make sure you RESTORE or Run Windows Recovery to delete Harmful Files. Keep in mind, running Virus protection ANY TIME AFTER installation (even 3 years later) could flag a file to be removed causing you to have to do some WORK to get your game running again. Just a heads up you guys. Happy Torrenting & Also check out our Close Friends at​ ​GJBud.com MUST BE 21 or OLDER to VISIT (420 site)! Use ​your ​Code Word:​ ​during checkout so they know I sent you!​

​---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------

Games in THIS Torrent: Grand Theft Auto III

DLC Content Included: None

Platform Format: Windows (PC)

Year Released: 2002

XBOX 360 Controller Supported: Yes

Type of file(s) YOU will be downloading:​ 7z (7 Zip)​

Installation Instructions: 1. Unzip. 2. Either Burn to Disc and then Mount to Drive or Just DIRECTLY MOUNT to virtual drive. 3. Run Setup to Install. 4. Copy then Paste Crack from [DrKriznak] folder to Game DIR folder. Make Certain to copy and paste NEW GAME LAUNCHER to desktop. 5. SEED + Launch and Enjoy.

Important Information for the Downloader: This is a RARE Smooth and PERFECTO PC Version of GTA III. ALL Music Stations Play absolutely just fine as they did in the good ol days when the 1st brought this baby out! Superb grapics... Its like... GTA II (HD Remastered).

Description of ​this ​​Game:
The sprawling crime epic that changed open-world games forever. Welcome to Liberty City. Where it all began. The critically acclaimed blockbuster Grand Theft Auto III brings to life the dark and seedy underworld of Liberty City. With a massive and diverse open world, a wild cast of characters from every walk of life and the freedom to explore at will, Grand Theft Auto III puts the dark, intriguing and ruthless world of crime at your fingertips. With stellar voice acting, a darkly comic storyline, a stunning soundtrack and revolutionary open-world gameplay, Grand Theft Auto III is the game that defined the open world genre for a generation.

Minimum System Requirements:

MINIMUM: OS: Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP Processor: Pentium III® 450 MHz CPU Memory: 96 MB RAM Graphics: 16 MB Direct 3D Video Card DirectX Version: Microsoft DirectX® 8.1 Hard Drive: 500 MB uncompressed free hard disk space Sound Card:Fully DirectX compatible Sound Card RECOMMENDED: Processor: 700 MHz CPU Memory: 128 MB RAM Graphics: 32 MB Direct3D Video Card

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
658.87 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Grand Theft Auto III PC (GTAIII) (7z) [DrKriznak Upload]

Trailer

Screenshots

Grand Theft Auto III PC (GTAIII) (7z) [DrKriznak Upload] screenshot