Gran Hotel S03 E01 - Hardcoded Eng Subs - Sno

seeders: 6
leechers: 1
Added on January 20, 2015 by Snowhiterin TV
Torrent verified.

Gran Hotel S03 E01 - Hardcoded Eng Subs - Sno (Size: 543.11 MB)
 Gran Hotel S03 E01 - Hardcoded Eng Subs - Sno.mp4543.1 MB
 Gran Hotel S03 E01 - Hardcoded Eng Subs - Sno.nfo2.4 KB
 Gran Hotel S03 E01 - Hardcoded Eng Subs - Sno.txt2.3 KB

Description

1/14. The Spanish drama set in the early 20th century returns in the immediate aftermath of the bomb blast that rocked the hotel at midnight on New Year's Eve. Chaos reigns as nurses and doctors desperately treat the injured and carry out the dead, while a badly hurt Julio desperately searches for Alicia - but nobody has seen her and she is nowhere to be found.

Video 854 x 480 / 25 fps / 916 kbps / Mp4

Audio 128 kbps Ac3

Duration 1:12

Seed to the Max - Muchas gracias . . .

Sno

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2006421

Gran Hotel, Grand Hotel, Spain, Drama, Mystery, Period Drama

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
543.11 MB
seeders:6
leechers:1

Screenshots

Gran Hotel S03 E01 - Hardcoded Eng Subs - Sno screenshot

All Comments

Thanks again as usual Sno
I've heard of this series and am looking forward to seeing it.
hey, thanks for this. I have seasons 1 & 2, the quality of which is a little grainy, but its better than nothing. I'll upload them (again actually, they were DMCA'd) sometime soon.

Do you have access to season 4 with English subs, or what some sites list as the latter part of Season 3?

Edit: Just checked out the episode; it is in fact season 4, or what some broadcasters classify as the latter part of season 3.

I probably put myself in danger of pedantry here, but this episode is either S03E09, or S04E01 (depending on the broadcaster).

So do you have the first 8 episodes of season 3?
From just a little research I've discovered that Netflix have messed up the seasons in the U.S (Check imdb comments)
S01 had 9 Episodes and S02 had 16. I'm uploading S03 . . .

This is how I believe they were originally aired in Spain

;)

Sno
For those in the States, the first two seasons are on Netflix. I watched the first couple of episodes, and while I love historical dramas, this one just didn't capture my attention. YMMV.
Thank you very much ,what a lovely surprise xoxoxo
After a bit of pressure - ouch - I'm uploading this season at a rate of approx 1 episode per week - maybe more if you like it . . .

. . . and I'm afraid I haven't got access to S01/02 either

Sorry

O_o