Grammar & Vocabulary for Self-study (beginner-Elementary) - pdf

seeders: 19
leechers: 0
Added on August 30, 2014 by a0b10c110in Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

Grammar & Vocabulary for Self-study (beginner-Elementary) - pdf (Size: 24.88 MB)
 Grammar & Vocabulary for Self-study (beginner-Elementary) - pdf.pdf24.87 MB
 Grammar & Vocabulary for Self-study (beginner-Elementary) - cover.jpg7.84 KB
 Grammar & Vocabulary for Self-study (beginner-Elementary) - info.txt1.85 KB

Description

Language Links, Beginner Elementary: Grammar and Vocabulary for Self-Study

Overview

Language Links combines grammar, vocabulary and phrases to give the range of language learners need to communicate effectively in English. To talk about clothes, for example, they not only need vocabulary (trousers, skirt), but also grammar ("I'm wearing," "she's wearing") and phrases such as "get dressed." Special links direct learners to related language areas, allowing them to choose their own learning path through the book and progress at their own pace.

About the Author

Author of our excellent Business Tasks series, Adrian Doff, talks about his interesting background teaching during troubled times in the Middle East, and teases us with a riddle about a joke concerning a penguin.Like many people, I started teaching English as a way to live abroad, then I found that both language and learning were endlessly interesting, so I did an MA in Applied Linguistics at Lancaster University in 1971.

This was the beginning of the ‘communicative revolution’ in ELT, so it was a good time to start. After that I taught in Yugoslavia and Lebanon, and also started writing with my co-author Chris Jones together we wrote Meanings into Words (for CUP in 1981), which was our first main coursebook. After that I worked in Egypt, developing training courses for local training centres, which got me involved in teacher training. Since then I’ve mainly worked as a freelance EFL writer, based in the UK and in Germany

More Details About Language Links, Beginner Elementary: Grammar And Vocabulary For Self-Study

Publisher : Cambridge University Press
Cover : Paperback
No. Of Pages : 205
Date of Publication : Mar
Language : English
ISBN 13 : 9780521523974
ISBN 10 : 0521523974
Dimension : 10.4 X 7.6 X 0.6 inches
Year Of Publication : Mar 2005
Author : Christopher Jones , Adrian Doff

Sharing Widget

Download torrent