Grace - If I Could Fly - FLAC (Big Papi)

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on August 24, 2013 by SirSeedsAlotin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Grace - If I Could Fly - FLAC (Big Papi) (Size: 423.05 MB)
 01 - Grace - Not Over Yet.flac43.13 MB
 02 - Grace - Down To Earth.flac43.06 MB
 03 - Grace - If I Could Fly.flac27.99 MB
 04 - Grace - One Day.flac29.83 MB
 05 - Grace - You Don't Know.flac37.14 MB
 06 - Grace - Orange.flac46.23 MB
 07 - Grace - Hand In Hand.flac27.1 MB
 08 - Grace - Love Songs.flac29.72 MB
 09 - Grace - Don't Call Me (You're Not Mine).flac33.65 MB
 10 - Grace - Mineral.flac30.16 MB
 11 - Grace - Skin On Skin.flac36.88 MB
 12 - Grace - I Want To Live.flac38.11 MB
 Front.jpg65.67 KB
 Grace - If I Could Fly.m3u817 bytes

Description

Source: 1996 CD

By A Customer

This Album contains great songs! The 7 (!) singles from this album went all Top 30 in the UK (except 2), and it contains the original version of 'I Want to Live', which is very different from the single version (I am referring to the German edition of this CD). Even though vocalist Dominique Atkins didn't originally sang 'NOT OVER YET', she does a good job on the album, which has only 2 songs which are not so good. If you are lucky enough to find the single releases you will find remixes that will haunt you, like almost every remix of 'Down to Earth', BT's Spirit of Grace ('Not Over Yet'), 'Hand in Hand' (Jam El Mar Remix, of Jam&Spoon), 'If I Could Fly' (though the only non-drum&bass remix is the Perfecto one), and all remixes on the (re)issue 'You're Not Mine/Down to Earth'. Also check out all of BT's works, other Grace collaboration on the Ministry of Sound Trace Nation (1) (track No.9 on CD1 - 'Invisible') and those Trance Nation compilations (M.O.S.), and procuction/remixes by Paul Oakenfold/Steve osborne like the remix of Olive's 'You're Not Alone'! (d_h_monroe@hotmail.com)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
423.05 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Grace - If I Could Fly - FLAC (Big Papi)