Goosebumps (2015) WEBRip | DUB | Clear sound

seeders: 5071
leechers: 1331
Added on December 9, 2015 by Doombreathin Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 720pDVDRip

Goosebumps (2015) WEBRip | DUB | Clear sound (Size: 1.45 GB)
 Uzhastiki.2015.D.WEBRip.avi1.45 GB

Description

Information about the film
Title: Horror
Original title: Goosebumps
Released: 2015
Genre: Fantasy, Comedy, Adventure
Directed by: Rob Letterman
Starring: Dylan Minnette, Oday Rush, Amy Ryan, Ryan Lee, Gillian Bell, Jack Black, Ken Marino, Halston Sage, Steven Krueger, Keith A. Bolden

About the film: Horror happen different. Constantly who hunger werewolves, poorly bred zombies, hostile garden gnomes and including a large wildcat snow-white people ... Always these mythical beasts and monsters nearly all year magically restrained in the pages of well-known hits "Horror" is that according to the freedom of the episode they could not have made in the actual independence in society.

Issued: United States, Australia / Columbia Pictures, LStar Capital, Original Film, Scholastic Entertainment, Sony Pictures Animation, Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE), Village Roadshow PicturesDuration: 1:43:12Sound: Duplicated [Clear sound]FileFormat: AVI (XviD)Quality: WEBRipVideo: 1814 kb / s, 720x304Audio: AC3, 192 kb / s (2 ch)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.45 GB
seeders:5071
leechers:1331
Goosebumps (2015) WEBRip | DUB | Clear sound

All Comments

good
Nice, if you can speak or at least understand russian.would be helpfull if someone would advise in advance so thus not use time to download something which wont be watched anyway. I know everybody is eager for seeds but thats not the way to get it.
That's a bit hateful. But we humans are all ape-like creatures after all.
I read the description in the main section and I just HAVE to quote it here, because i died reading it.

"About the film: Horror happen different. Constantly who hunger werewolves, poorly bred zombies, hostile garden gnomes and including a large wildcat snow-white people ... Always these mythical beasts and monsters nearly all year magically restrained in the pages of well-known hits "Horror" is that according to the freedom of the episode they could not have made in the actual independence in society."
Russian? I'll just wait then :D
english or russian?
Is it in English? Can anyone confirm please?
russian
It's in Russian. Still jittery, Picture not as good as others.