Good Grammar - pdf [a0b10c110]

seeders: 25
leechers: 14
Added on July 13, 2015 by a0b10c110in Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

Good Grammar - pdf [a0b10c110] (Size: 11.9 MB)
 Good Grammar.pdf11.85 MB
 Good Grammar - cover.jpg48.52 KB
 Good Grammar - info.txt1.48 KB

Description

Good Grammar!

Anatomy of a Sentence, Sentence Structure and Syntax, Subjects and Predicates , Compounds: subjects; Predicates and Sentences, Eight parts of speech, Nouns: Singular and Plural; Proper and Common, Self-assessment and Proofreading, Subject-verb agreement, Personal Pronouns and Antecedents, Adjectives and Adverbs: Comparative and Superlative, and more

100 Reproducible Activities Its no secret: practice builds skill, and skill builds confidence. By focusing on essential elements of grammar, these reproducible exercises are the ideal supplement to your language arts program. Good Grammar! covers all the bases in a variety of skill-specific lesson formats. The annotated table of contents makes it easy to locate and prescribe instant remediation.

Product Details

Language: English
ISBN-10: 1562545973
ISBN-13: 978-1562545970

Reviews

This was a good,straight forward study skills book. I used it to teach a Study Skills class at the middle school this year. It was easy to teach and comprehend. The only thing is that I wish that more of the study skills were up to date. For example, there is the Dewy Decimal System, and How to use library call cards. We haven't had to use call cards or the decimal system for years. If it was updated and there was a little more information about each minilesson before hand it would have earned 5 stars.

I like this book because it provides information on beginning writing. It also covers the parts of speech necessary to write correctly.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.9 MB
seeders:25
leechers:14
Good Grammar - pdf [a0b10c110]