Gone Girl (2014) CAMRip RUSSIAN ONLY

seeders: 1269
leechers: 233
Added on October 10, 2014 by Octoblastin Movies > Dubbed Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pHDRiPDVDRipScreenerCam

Gone Girl (2014) CAMRip RUSSIAN ONLY (Size: 2.05 GB)
 Gone Girl.avi2.05 GB

Description

Information about the film

Title: The Vanished

Original title: Gone Girl

Released: 2014

Genre: Thriller, Drama, Detective

Director: David Fincher

Starring: Ben Affleck, Rosamund Pike, Neil Patrick Harris, Missi Pyle, Scoot McNair, Carrie Coon, Tyler Perry, Lee Norris, Boyd Holbrook, Patrick Fugit

About the film:

Everything was ready for the celebration of the fifth anniversary of married life, when suddenly inexplicably lost one of the heroes of the occasion. Were signs of a struggle in the house, the blood that is clearly trying to erase - and a chain of "keys" in the game called "Treasure Hunt"; beautiful, smart and incredibly inventive wife annually suited her for her beloved husband. And it seems that these "keys" - placed it here and there strange notes and no less strange gadgets - give one chance to shed light on the fate of the disappeared. Just do not have any "hunter" in the search to uncover the world and a couple of their own malosimpatichnye secrets?

Duration: 2:00:23

Translation: Professional (full duplication)

Sample - Download

Quality: CAMRip

Format: AVI

Video: 720x320 (2.25: 1), 24 fps, XviD build 50 ~ 1899 kbps avg, 0.34 bit / pixel

Sound: 44.100 kHz, MPEG Layer 3, 2 ch, ~ 128.00 kbps avg

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.05 GB
seeders:1269
leechers:233
Gone Girl (2014) CAMRip RUSSIAN ONLY

Trailer

All Comments

Damn this movie was so good. It was great to see it on the big screen. I wanna see it again!!
Doesn't the title clearly say RUSSIAN ?? I suppose i should t be surprised some dummies cant tell the difference but really. Get out of the basement once in awhile!

I was mostly checking out this copy to see if the video is decent enough to sync with English audio. It Looks like the current English cam copy, while not great is still better looking than this copy.
goood job bb