Gold Rush Season 3(HD)No Specials.

seeders: 38
leechers: 24
Added on December 23, 2013 by Rukin1in TV
Torrent verified.

Gold Rush Season 3(HD)No Specials. (Size: 8.51 GB)
 Gold Rush - S03E01 - Million Dollar Season.mp41.09 GB
 Gold Rush - S03E16 - The Motherlode.mp4760.97 MB
 Gold Rush - S03E11 - Pink Slip.mp4609.88 MB
 Gold Rush - S03E05 - The Ultimatum.mp4609.87 MB
 Gold Rush - S03E14 - Bedrock Blowout.mp4607.71 MB
 Gold Rush - S03E08 - Up Smith Creek.mp4511.53 MB
 Gold Rush - S03E03 - Secret Weapons.mp4488.33 MB
 Gold Rush - S03E10 - Dozer Wars.mp4486.68 MB
 Gold Rush - S03E04 - Battle of the Bridge.mp4483.33 MB
 Gold Rush - S03E07 - Road To Gold.mp4470.71 MB
 Gold Rush - S03E13 - The Nightshift.mp4464.82 MB
 Gold Rush - S03E06 - Game Changer.mp4437.66 MB
 Gold Rush - S03E02 - The Wrong Claim.mp4429.56 MB
 Gold Rush - S03E12 - The Merger.mp4427.46 MB
 Gold Rush - S03E09 - Leprechaun Gold.mp4416 MB
 Gold Rush - S03E15 - Redemption Road.mp4395.11 MB
 Season 3 READ ME!.txt4.5 KB

Description

Gold Rush S03E01-Million Dollar Season
This season someone hits the mother lode. Todd doubles down with two claims, twice the crew and twice the gear. Dakota Fred's glory hole is thought to contain millions in gold. Parker hires a new crew and sets his sights on new land.
Aired October 26th, 2012

Gold Rush S03E02-The Wrong Claim
Dave faces disaster when his new claim cannot be mined; Todd is thousands of dollars in the hole; the Dakota boys face the threat of floods; Parker needs new ground.
Aired November 2nd, 2012

Gold Rush S03E03-Secret Weapons
Todd does a deal on a new claim to get Dave's crew back in action. The Dakota boys hire new miners and one is quickly terminated. Todd junks his old wash plant, and replaces it with the new Super-Trommel.
Aired November 9th, 2012

Gold Rush S03E04-Battle of the Bridge
Todd's chief investor arrives unannounced and threatens to pull the plug after he finds the mine at a standstill. Team Turin is plagued by melted permafrost and a broken dozer. Parker and the Dakota boys go to war over a bridge.
Aired November 16th, 2012

Gold Rush S03E05-The ultimatum
Todd's investor demands to see 100 ounces of gold in the next three weeks. Parker's crew goes into meltdown when he forces them to replace a bridge and Fred attempts to make a precision part for his vital excavator.
Aired November 23rd, 2012

Gold Rush S03E06-Game Changer
Todd finally takes delivery of the Turbo Trommel. Dave's mine could close if they can't improve on their disastrous first clean up. The Dakota boys are forced to run second hand dirt and Parker sets a new goal.
Aired November 30th, 2012

Gold Rush S03E07-Road to Gold
Todd and his crew finally get to test the new Turbo Trommel. Dave pushes his crew to double their last clean out. The Dakota Boys receive a visit from the inspector and Parker brings in dynamite to blast a boulder.
Aired December 7th, 2012

Gold Rush S03E08-Up Smith Creek
Todd Hoffman faces closure if he fails to get 100 ounces of gold for his investor. The Dakota Boys believe they've finally found the elusive Glory Hole. Parker Schnabel uncovers the two-year mystery of Smith Creek.
Aired December 14th, 2012

Gold Rush S03E09-Leprechaun Gold
Parker finds out about the fate of his grandpa. Todd has to rebuild his turbo trammel, Indian River faces a shutdown and the Dakota boys investigate whether the Glory Hole is truly an ancient waterfall.
Aired January 4th

Gold Rush S03E10-Dozer Wars

Todd and Dave go to war over the dozer they both need to keep mining and Todd banks on finding virgin ground beneath a pile of dredge tailings. Parker faces a crew rebellion and Dakota Fred attacks the Glory Hole with his secret weapon- the bedrock shark
Aired January 11th, 2013

Gold Rush S03E11-Pink Slip
Todd calls it quits on his turbo trammel and shuts down his Quartz Creek operation. Dave's race to open a new cut leaves his dozer hanging over a cliff. Parker finally hits bedrock at Emerson Trench.
Aired January 18th, 2013

Gold Rush S03E12-The Merger
Todd forces his crew and Dave's crew to merge into one team. The Dakota Boys use their new equipment to get back down to the bottom of the Glory Hole. Parker risks his life to get pay dirt from an abandoned mine site.
Aired January 25th, 2013

Gold Rush S03E13-The NightShift
Todd pushes Big Red to near breaking point on his best ground yet. Fred and Dustin battle to save an excavator as water floods the glory hole and Parker faces his worst nightmare as the dangerous mine road claims its first victim.
Aired Febuary 1st, 2013

Gold Rush S03E14-Bedrock Blowout
Todd pushes Big Red to near breaking point on his best ground yet. Fred and Dustin battle to save an excavator as water floods the glory hole and Parker faces his worst nightmare as the dangerous mine road claims its first victim.
Aired Febuary 8th, 2013

Gold Rush S03E15-Redemption Road
Out of Indian River paydirt, Todd comes up with a risky plan to hit his 1,000 ounce goal. A bad fall puts Fred out the game, leaving Dustin to dig the glory hole. Parker worries his season is over but his grandpa is convinced he's near the motherlode.
Aired Febuary 15th, 2013

Gold Rush S03E16-The Motherlode
Winter strikes and the miners wage the final battle for the mother lode. The Hoffmans pull out a secret weapon to thaw frozen gold-rich paydirt. Dustin plunges into the freezing waters of the Glory Hole and Parker mines the last ground at Big Nugget.
Aired Febuary 23rd, 2013
Source

I hope you enjoy my torrent! :) Enjoy!
Seed!
Share!
Thumbs up?!
Take a look at my website :)
www.rukin1.org
Leave a comment :)

NOTE: There Are NO SPECIAL EPISODES IN THIS TORRENT! Just regular Episodes! Sorry :/

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.51 GB
seeders:38
leechers:24
Gold Rush Season 3(HD)No Specials.

All Comments

I Have Not Missed A Show, And great Audio And Video
thanks!
Thank you very much