Goebbels: Mastermind of the Third Reich - David Irving [pdf]

seeders: 0
leechers: 5
Added on April 3, 2016 by marty14in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Goebbels: Mastermind of the Third Reich - David Irving [pdf] (Size: 13.59 MB)
 Goebbels, Mastermind of the Third Reich - David Irving.pdf13.59 MB

Description

From the acknowledgments:
Writing this biography, I have lived in the evil shadow of Dr Joseph Goebbels for over seven years. Four years into the ordeal, I had the immense good fortune to become the first – and so far only – person to open the complete microfiche record, made by the Nazis in 1944–45, of Goebbels’ entire private diaries and papers from 1923 to 1945; the Red Army had placed these in the Soviet secret state archives in Moscow. There they languished until the ninety or so original Agfa boxes containing the 1,600 glass plates, on which Goebbels had had the diaries filmed for safety, were discovered by the Goebbels diaries expert Dr Elke Fröhlich in March 1992.

Among those whom I was fortunate to interview were Hitler’s secretary Christa Schroeder, his adjutants Nicolaus von Below, Gerhard Engel, Karl-Jesco von Puttkamer, his press staff officials Helmut Sündermann and Heinz Lorenz, his minister of munitions Albert Speer, and Goebbels’ senior aide Immanuel Schaffer, all of whom have since died, as well as Traudl Junge, Otto Günsche, both of Hitler’s staff, Gunter d’Alquèn, the leading S.S. journalist attached to the propaganda ministry, movie director Leni Riefenstahl – who privately showed me her productions of the era – and movie star Lida Baarova (now Lida Lundwall). I am grateful to Thomas Harlan for talking to me about his mother the late movie star Hilde Körber, and to Ribbentrop’s secretary Reinhard Spitzy and Admiral Raeder’s adjutant the late Captain Herbert Friedrichs for anecdotes about Joseph and Magda Goebbels. Gerta von Radinger (widow of Hitler’s personal adjutant Alwin Broder Albrecht) reminisced with me and provided copies of Albrecht’s letters to her, and of her correspondence with Magda.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
13.59 MB
seeders:0
leechers:5
Goebbels: Mastermind of the Third Reich - David Irving [pdf]