seeders: 44
leechers: 11
Added on July 28, 2014 by amine.sbnin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Godzilla 2014-HD [720p] (Size: 1.53 GB)
 Godzilla 2014 -HD.avi1.53 GB
 Kickass Special Thank's.txt257 bytes

Description

Godzilla (ゴジラ Gojira?) (/ɡɒdˈzɪlə/; [ɡoꜜdʑiɽa] ( listen)) is a giant monster or daikaiju originating from a series of tokusatsu films of the same name from Japan. He first appeared in Ishirō Honda's 1954 film Godzilla. Since then, Godzilla has gone on to become a worldwide pop culture icon starring in 28 films produced by Toho Co., Ltd. The character has appeared in numerous other medium incarnations including video games, novels, comic books, and television series. A 1998 American reimagining was produced by Tri-Star Pictures (the title monster of which was renamed to Zilla by Toho for later appearances), while a second American version by Legendary Pictures was released on May 16, 2014.[10] The character is commonly alluded to by the title King of the Monsters, an epithet first used in the Americanized version of Ishiro Honda's original 1954 film.

With the nuclear bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki and the Lucky Dragon 5 incident still fresh in the Japanese consciousness, Godzilla was conceived as a metaphor for nuclear weapons.[11] As the film series expanded, some stories took on less serious undertones portraying Godzilla as a hero while other plots still portrayed Godzilla as a destructive monster; sometimes the lesser of two threats who plays the defender by default but is still a danger to humanity.

Enjoy wiTh The Film

Director: Gareth Edwards
Writers: Max Borenstein (screenplay), Dave Callaham (story)
Stars: Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Elizabeth Olsen, Bryan Cranston
Genres: Action | Adventure | Sci-Fi
Language: English

Enjoy & Seed

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.53 GB
seeders:44
leechers:11
Godzilla 2014-HD [720p]

Trailer

Screenshots

Godzilla 2014-HD [720p] screenshot
Godzilla 2014-HD [720p] screenshot

All Comments

I would like to know how and why my review keeps getting deleted. I'll leave another one.
This is a Cam. This is the same cam going around just without the cleanup job to it. This is a pretty bad copy. People walking in front of the screen at the beginning and the sound is pretty bad
I'm stuck @ 92.2%. Somehow, it wouldn't download more than that, but I did notice how I uploaded 9gb.. How does work??
stuck at 92.2% for nearly a day
Thanks uploader, although you keep saying it's not an HDCam, but an HDts; they're exactly the same. Telesync IS a cam but usually with a direct connection to the audio (doesn't sound like it).

The cam is actually not bad, but definitely not 720p. Video a bit blurry, sound a bit tinny. I've scanned through it and I'm personally going to wait for a better version. My rating is based on the cam version.

I've uploaded a few screenshots, but expanded on my 23" monitor, the quality deteriorates.

Thanks uploader for sharing.
stops at 87%