Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 720pHDRiPMPEG-4TeleSyncTelecineCam

Godzilla (2014) CAMV3 (Size: 1.48 GB)
 Dark Scene Sample (3.0 Improved).mp412.3 MB
 light scene sample.mp412.05 MB
 Godzilla (2014) CAMV3.mp41.45 GB
 Read me before watching.rtf873 bytes

Description

The world's most famous monster is pitted against malevolent creatures who, bolstered by humanity's scientific arrogance, threaten our very existence.

Director: Gareth Edwards
Stars: Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Elizabeth Olsen, Bryan Cranston
Genres: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi
Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of destruction, mayhem and creature violence
Language: English
Release Date: 16 May 2014 (USA)
Time: 2hours

Torrent Created & Edit By (Animelover999)

CamV3 Source From Russian Cam!
Better dark scenes then CAMV2!
I didn't had time to take a long prossess so i rushed myself so the light scenes are too bight but I can explain everyone :/ Cause Graduation is in a few days and packing lots of stuff to go to Canada for vacation and to see my family so I won't be back till September so all my kickasstorrents users out there if u find another new source work on it and send me the URL link to the version! I will try to get back with everyone on here if I can! :)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.48 GB
seeders:46
leechers:43
Godzilla (2014) CAMV3

Trailer

Screenshots

Godzilla (2014) CAMV3 screenshot

All Comments

plz upload godzilla 2014 bluray print
Have a safe trip and enjoy yourself. Thank you for this. It's as good as a cam gets. The film is dark. Understand that and also grasp that it's a cam of a dark film. Once you wrap your mind around those facts you should be o.k.
Thank you!!!
THANKS
You're wellcome
Everyone please understand I rushed myself to finish this version since graduation is coming up in a few days and going to Canada for vacation plus I will only use my audio and my audio doesn't have any audience like the new audio has to the other person. Now I will only keep mine orginal cause sometimes people complain i stole people's work so I do not want that so stop complaining ok?