Godflesh -Decline and Fall (2014)

seeders: 77
leechers: 5
Added on August 28, 2014 by analogkid6103in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Godflesh -Decline and Fall (2014) (Size: 106.95 MB)
 01 Ringer.mp315.43 MB
 02 Dogbite.mp39.68 MB
 03 Playing with fire.mp314.61 MB
 04 Decline and Fall.mp310.63 MB
 05 Ringer DUB.mp317.2 MB
 06 Playing With Fire DUB.mp314.87 MB
 Cover.jpg832.62 KB
 GODFLESH - Decline and Fall EP - disconbodyGFarec032CD.pdf1.11 MB
 GODFLESH - Decline and Fall EP - gf_digipak_4PAN1T.pdf22.61 MB

Description

Decline & Fall is an EP by English industrial metal band Godflesh. It was released on 2 June 2014 through band leader Justin Broadrick's own record label, Avalanche Recordings. The EP is the second release by Godflesh since Hymns (2001), following the 2013 single "F.O.D. (Fuck of Death)". It will precede the band's upcoming seventh studio album, A World Lit Only by Fire.

The track "Ringer" was released for streaming on 21 May 2014 on the band's Soundcloud account

Contents

1 Background
2 Critical reception
3 Track listing
4 Personnel

Background

The EP, as well as the upcoming album, features extensive use of eight-string guitar. The guitar was provided by Blakhart, which released a Justin Broadrick eight-string signature guitar On its use on upcoming Godflesh releases, he stated:

"I have been playing an 8 string guitar for a few years now, first release that was 8 string was the Jesu's Christmas EP in 2010. All new Godflesh, both the EP and the new LP, were written and recorded with an 8 string, mainly due to the ability to tune even lower coupled with the capability to achieve more complex dissonant chords and riffs. On the latest Jesu LP Everyday I Get Closer to the Light from Which I Came, "The Great Leveller" is with 8-string guitar.

Critical reception
Professional ratings
Review scores
Source Rating
Pitchfork 7.9/10[4]

Zoe Camp of Pitchfork gave the album a positive review, writing, "Avant and yet strangely accessible, industrially-minded but all-embracing, Decline and Fall confirms that a decade-plus-long absence has dulled neither Godflesh’s industrial spirit, nor their devotion to experimentation."
Track listing

All songs written by Justin Broadrick and G.C. Green.

"Ringer" – 6:23
"Dogbite" – 3:52
"Playing with Fire" – 6:01
"Decline & Fall" – 4:17

Personnel

Justin Broadrick – vocals, eight-string guitar, production
G.C. Green – bass
Machines – drums, rhythm image
Metal from a Metal/HardRock/Classic Uploader. Never to be found on my pages. Katy Perry Smiley Virus or Vermin van Burin(who is he)and many others who will disappear after the 15 seconds of "Fame" I dont care Im not a content whore. I like and listen to the stuff I post thats why I post it. Understand? Cool. Some reggae makes the cut and of course Johnny Cash.But 9o percent is Metal-Hard Rock and just a bit of the Classic Rock

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
106.95 MB
seeders:77
leechers:5
Godflesh -Decline and Fall (2014)