Girls, Goddesses and Giants: Tales of Heroines from Around the World (2013) by Lari Don [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 8
leechers: 2
Added on April 3, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books
Torrent verified.

Girls, Goddesses and Giants: Tales of Heroines from Around the World (2013) by Lari Don [Dr.Soc] (Size: 4.02 MB)
 Lari Don - Girls, Goddesses and Giants- Tales of Heroines from Around the World (retail).azw31.01 MB
 Lari Don - Girls, Goddesses and Giants- Tales of Heroines from Around the World (retail).epub3.01 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Girls, Goddesses and Giants: Tales of Heroines from Around the World by Lari Don
Hardcover: 128 pages
Publisher: A & C Black (Childrens books) (July 18, 2013)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1472903064
ISBN-13: 978-1472903068
Format: ePub & AZW3

A selection of brilliant folk tales about heroines from all around the world. In these stories it's the girls who save the day through their courage, cunning or kindness - whether they are facing up to wolves, demons, dragons, enemy tribes, or the sun itself! Handsome princes need not apply - these girls are doing it for themselves. Stories from Africa, the Americas, Asia and Europe make this a really inclusive anthology of girl power, stunningly illustrated in papercut style.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.02 MB
seeders:8
leechers:2
Girls, Goddesses and Giants: Tales of Heroines from Around the World (2013) by Lari Don [Dr.Soc]