Gipsy Kings - The Best of the Gipsy Kings 320cbr (Big Papi) 1995 Europe Gypsy

seeders: 4
leechers: 3
Added on November 4, 2013 by SirSeedsAlotin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Gipsy Kings - The Best of the Gipsy Kings 320cbr (Big Papi) 1995 Europe Gypsy (Size: 169.92 MB)
 01 Gipsy Kings - Djobi, Djoba.mp37.94 MB
 02 Gipsy Kings - Viento del Arena.mp312.68 MB
 03 Gipsy Kings - Baila Me.mp38.73 MB
 04 Gipsy Kings - Un Amor.mp38.43 MB
 05 Gipsy Kings - Moorea.mp39.34 MB
 06 Gipsy Kings - Volaré.mp38.52 MB
 07 Gipsy Kings - Quiero Saber.mp39.58 MB
 08 Gipsy Kings - Escucha Me.mp39.39 MB
 09 Gipsy Kings - La Dona.mp311.03 MB
 10 Gipsy Kings - Montaña.mp312.45 MB
 11 Gipsy Kings - Bem, Bem, Maria.mp37.17 MB
 12 Gipsy Kings - Trista Pena.mp310.54 MB
 13 Gipsy Kings - Bamboleo.mp37.91 MB
 14 Gipsy Kings - Galaxia.mp36.43 MB
 15 Gipsy Kings - Vamos a Bailar.mp311.7 MB
 16 Gipsy Kings - Love & Liberté.mp39.09 MB
 17 Gipsy Kings - A tu Vera.mp37.83 MB
 18 Gipsy Kings - Bamboleo / Volaré / Djobi, Djoba / Pida Me La / Baila Me.mp311.09 MB
 Big Papi.nfo4.01 KB
 Cover.jpg42.7 KB
 The Best of the Gipsy Kings.cue2.82 KB
 The Best of the Gipsy Kings.log12.25 KB

Description

Source: 1995

By Jana L. Perskie VINE VOICE
There are no words to truly describe the music of the Gipsy Kings. You just have to listen to understand that this is music that stirs the blood and moves the soul. The Gipsy Kings will transport you to another world, where you will want to dance your heart out, and sing along at the top of your voice - good-bye inhibitions. The sound of this CD is pure magic!

The Gipsy Kings are from the gypsy settlements in Arles, and Montpelier, in the south of France. The group began back in the 1970s and is made up of singers and guitarists from the Reyes and Baliardo families. Lead singer Nicolas Reyes is the son of famed Flamenco singer José Reyes. Their music really took-off in 1986 when they began to work with record producer Claude Martinez. The band's trademark is the indigenous music called the rumba flamenco, with its frenetic guitar work and passionate vocals. The rumba - which originated in Africa - traveled from Zaire via the slave trade to Cuba and the New World, then back to Barcelona, where it was adopted by the Gypsies.

The group sings in gitane, a dialect mixing French, Spanish, and Catalan. "The Best of the Gipsy Kings" is an 18-track, single CD that includes much of their finest work. Cuts like "Djobi, Djoba," "Bem, Bem, Maria," "Escucha Me," and "Baile Me," will literarily move you - your feet, then your hands and shoulders...you just have to dance to this music. The dramatic "Viento del Arena" is pure sound of Spain with a gypsy touch. The mournful "Triste Pena," and "Amor" are ballads with roots plainly in flamenco. And "Volare" is a classic, with a slightly different take - gypsy style.

I have yet to hear anything that I do not like from the Gipsy Kings. There is only music that I love, and music that I like very much. This CD is a compilation of the best of the best!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
169.92 MB
seeders:4
leechers:3
Gipsy Kings - The Best of the Gipsy Kings 320cbr (Big Papi) 1995 Europe Gypsy

All Comments

Thanx..