Ghost Huntress Series - 03 - The Reason - Marley Gibson.pdf

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on April 29, 2012 by prodprofin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Ghost Huntress Series - 03 - The Reason - Marley Gibson.pdf (Size: 628.21 KB)
 Ghost Huntress Series - 03 - The Reason - Marley Gibson.pdf628.21 KB

Description

Ghost Huntress Series - 03 - The Reason - Marley Gibson

It's not every day you have a premonition of your own freakin' demise. But that's just what happened to me, Kendall Moorehead. It's been almost three months since my dream—or vision, or whatever you want to call it—of me, well, like dying. I know. Skeeved me out, too.

I mean, since my whole psychic awakening thing after moving from Chicago to Radisson, Georgia back in August, I've had a lot of strange dreams and seen a lot of apparitions and stuff. I even dreamed about my boyfriend before I met him in person. But to have this precognition thing where I saw myself bruised, unconscious, and bleeding to death...not exactly your typical day in the life of a seventeen year old.

Still...I can't shake the image. And I can't deny that it's rattled me more than a little bit.

Other than the whole whacked dream thing, everything else is going pretty sweet in my life. I had my birthday back on December 22nd (solstice baby, as my friend, Loreen Woods, likes to remind me) and my parents got me a combined birthday/Christmas present (like so many other Capricorns are cursed with) of a brand new Honda Fit. It looks like a fat, blue bullet. Well, the marketing materials from the dealership paint it as "Blue Sensational Pearl," but I digress.

My awesome boyfriend, Jason Tillson, bought me this really cool hematite bracelet for my birthday to match the exact one I had given him for Christmas—we'd sort of coordinated the whole thing and special-ordered it since my b-day is the 22nd. Now, we're bracelet buddies (LOL!) and have a forever symbol of our connection, love, and dedication to one another. See, hematite absorbs negativity and bad energy that might be out to get you. Not that Jason totally believes in all of this...but he knows how important it is to me to be protected at all times from the spirits who knock on my door on a daily basis. I haven't exactly told him about this visionary dream thing of my death. He'd totally lose his shit if I did. He's protective enough about his twin sister, Taylor, Lord knows how he'd be if he thought I was in some sort of eminent danger. Still, if something in the universe is gunning for my life, I need all the protection I can get from hematite, the holy water Father Massimo blessed for me, or Jason as my body guard. I suppose I'll have to tell him about the dream...eventually.

I'd rather not think about it, though.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
628.21 KB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Ghost Huntress Series - 03 - The Reason - Marley Gibson.pdf