Ghost Huntress Series - 02 - The Guidance - Marley Gibson.pdf

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on April 29, 2012 by prodprofin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Ghost Huntress Series - 02 - The Guidance - Marley Gibson.pdf (Size: 790.25 KB)
 Ghost Huntress Series - 02 - The Guidance - Marley Gibson.pdf790.25 KB

Description

Ghost Huntress Series - 02 - The Guidance - Marley Gibson

Book 2: The GuidenceOnly two months into being a ghost huntress and I do believe this current case takes the freakin' cake.

I'm sitting in the living room of one Mrs. Millicent Lockhart of 859 Crow Lane here in Radisson, Georgia. Mrs. Lockhart called my team and me in to help find her deceased husband. And I don't mean, like, connect with him spiritually—although, as a still-budding psychic, I'm able to do that—but she wants us to physically find his missing body. Literally. So, here we sit in the very prim and proper living room of an old carriage house, attached to a sprawling mansion here on the property at Crow Lane.

Talk about it being the best of investigating times and the worst of investigating times...no, no, no, Dickens already used that line. We'll have to figure this one out on our own.

"More lemon tea bars?" Mrs. Lockhart asks, nudging the crystal serving plate toward me. Even with a deceased and misplaced husband, she's still a Southern lady and the quintessential hostess with the mostest.

"No thank you, ma'am," I say politely. My friend, neighbor, and fellow ghost huntress, Celia Nichols, rolls her eyes, but then she reaches out for another one of the tart treats. It's her third. This isn't a tea party though. It's a ghost investigation. Or at least it's supposed to be.

"These are delicious," Taylor Tillson says. She sits daintily with her ankles crossed and her long, golden tresses combed perfectly into place. Taylor always looks like she walked off the pages of a teen magazine, even when we're in full ghost hunt mode. She wipes her hands on the starched, linen napkin and continues. "I just have to make sure I don't get any of the bonté délicieuse on my camera when I start taking pictures."

Two years of French. What are you gonna do with her?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
790.25 KB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Ghost Huntress Series - 02 - The Guidance - Marley Gibson.pdf

All Comments

good torrent. thanks