Georg Simmel - Suvarnacollection

seeders: 0
leechers: 14
Added on July 12, 2014 by Suryarunain Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

Georg Simmel - Suvarnacollection (Size: 146.4 MB)
 The Sociology of Georg Simmel.pdf21.91 MB
 Georg Simmel - Goethe.pdf11.8 MB
 Georg Simmel - Sociology of Secrecyand Secret Societies.pdf5.49 MB
 Georg Simmel - The Number of Members as Determining the Sociological Form of the Group. I.pdf4.33 MB
 Georg Simmel - Fashion.pdf3.19 MB
 Georg Simmel - Sociology of Conflict I..pdf3.18 MB
 Georg Simmel - Problem of Sociology.pdf3.04 MB
 Georg Simmel - The Persistence of Social Groups.pdf2.77 MB
 Georg Simmel - The Sociology of Conflict. I.pdf2.69 MB
 Georg Simmel - The Number of Members as Determining the Sociological form of the Group. II.pdf2.64 MB
 Heinz-Jürgen Dahme - On Georg Simmel's Sociology of the Sexes.pdf2.21 MB
 Georg Simmel - Two Essays.pdf2.04 MB
 Kurt H. Wolff-The sociology of Georg Simmel-The Free Press (1950).pdf21.97 MB
 Georg Simmel-The Sociology of Georg Simmel (Kurt H. Wolff, Ed., Trans.)-Free Press (1950).pdf21.95 MB
 Georg Simmel, David Frisby-The Philosophy of Money-Routledge (2004).pdf3.04 MB
 (Routledge Classics) Georg Simmel, Charles Lemert (foreword)-The Philosophy of Money (Routledge...2.62 MB
 Georg Simmel. Translated, Anthony J. Blasi, Anton K. Jacobs, Mathew Kanjirathinkal, with an...2.45 MB
 Georg Simmel-On Women, Sexuality and Love -Yale University Press (1984).djvu1.48 MB
 Olli Pyyhtinen - Simmel_and_'the_Social.pdf1.7 MB
 (Routledge revivals) David Frisby-Simmel and Since -Routledge (1992).pdf1.46 MB
 David Patrick Frisby, Mike Featherstone-Simmel on Culture_ Selected Writings (Published in...1.24 MB
 (Key Sociologists) David Frisby-Georg Simmel (Key Sociologists)-Routledge (2002).pdf921.07 KB
 Georg Simmel - The Stranger, From Individualiy and Social Forms.pdf662.19 KB
 Frédéric Vandenberghe - Simmel and Weber as Idealtypical Founders of Sociology.pdf267.92 KB

Description

Georg Simmel is considered one of the giants in sociology. He also pioneered in conflict theory and the study of small group. Moreover his work on Urban studies influence early American sociologist such as Robert Ezra Park and Louis Wirth. Last but not least even Robert King Merton was influenced by Simmel. Here I present you his works and articles in this small collection. Needless to say, his classics is never as small as my collection is.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
146.4 MB
seeders:0
leechers:14
Georg Simmel - Suvarnacollection