Genuine Activator for Windows XP Vista and Win 7 - HoNeST

seeders: 51
leechers: 10
Added on December 24, 2011 by MG.in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Genuine Activator for Windows XP Vista and Win 7 - HoNeST (Size: 7.43 MB)
 RemoveWAT.exe6.35 MB
 HoNeSTsays.txt108 bytes
 MS Windows Vista Developer Activation.exe961.05 KB
 Windows_XP_Activator_1.0.exe136.85 KB
 How to tell if xp is activated.txt95 bytes
 Genuine Activator for Windows XP Vista and Win 7.torrent3.44 KB

Description

Genuine Activator for Windows XP Vista and Win 7

Here are activators for all three basic operating systems both 32bit and 64bit included to make your copy of operating system genuine.
KiS 2012 says : " %100 CLEAN "

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.43 MB
seeders:51
leechers:10
Genuine Activator for Windows XP Vista and Win 7 - HoNeST

All Comments

Nice, worked for XP SP3
Well I used this program on, https://kat.cm/windows-vista-ultimate-home-basic-home-premium-x86-iso-t6005709.html#main, and it worked like a charm. The OS was not activated before I used it and after I used it it now says 'activated' so I guess that means it worked, it also flashed up the key that it successfully registered. I installed Vista Ultimate ignoring all requests to enter a key, even unticking the 'activate next time you're on the internet' box. Then after the install I just ran this Activator, left it to do it's thing and it activated the OS. THANK YOU SO MUCH UPLOADER FOR AN EXCELLENT LITTLE PROGRAM!!! Your efforts are much appreciated.
WORKED
Hmmm. Despite all the hostilities, name-calling, accusations of incompetence and general ill will toward our fellow persons, I'd just like to thank the uploader for saving my enlarged white posterior!

Your activator worked flawlessly when even the original XP for Tablet PC product key wouldn't work!

Now if I can just find the chipset, bluetooth & the correct Intel Proset wireless fucking drivers for this POS...My misery would be com-fucking-plete!!

Anyway, thanks a million, Uploader!!!!!
did't work on xp sp3! sadly...