GeForce Experience v2.9.0.48 [Pre-Release] [rathaROG]

seeders: 1
leechers: 3
Added on December 23, 2015 by rathaROGin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

GeForce Experience v2.9.0.48 [Pre-Release] [rathaROG] (Size: 39.53 MB)
 GeForce_Experience_v2.9.0.48.exe39.53 MB

Description

GeForce Experience 2.9.0 Release Highlights

New features:

• Screenshot.
• Twitch ingest server selection.
• Broadcast custom overlay.
• Broadcast viewer count.
Improvements:
• Improves 21:9 support for GameStream Co-op.
• Improves GameStream Co-op connectivity and robustness.
• Allows control of microphone, even while broadcasting.

Fixes:

• Fixes an issue with GameStream Co-op where there is no audio on the guest side with Anno 2205 and Overwatch.
• Fixes an issue with GameStream Co-op where session fails due to 524 error code.
• Fixes an issue where Sonic and Sega All Star Racing crash (streaming from PC to SHIELD).
• Fixes an issue with GameStream Co-op where remote controller does not work in Play as me and Play alongside me in some games like Rocket League.
• Fixes an issue where microphone gets cut in PTT if user presses any other key while PTT button is held.
• Fixes an issue where recording is not paused when system is locked.
• Fixes an issue where YouTube Live videos privacy is set to private.
• Fixes an issue with GameStream Co-op where controller stops working after some time into the session.
• Fixes an issue where the controller did not work with Tales of Zestiria (streaming from PC to SHIELD).
• Fixes an issue where Share interferes with desktop applications like Photoshop, Maya and Mozilla.
• Fixes an issue where My Rig watermark and camera overlap in recording when positioned in the same quadrant.
• Fixes an issue where streaming applications crash on Win10 when going to full screen and when Share is enabled.
• Fixes an issue where MGS V:TPP crashes on launch (streaming from notebook to SHIELD).

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
39.53 MB
seeders:1
leechers:3
GeForce Experience v2.9.0.48 [Pre-Release] [rathaROG]